(H) 362 Lock (Former Top 100 US Vanilla/TBC Raider) looking for guild!

Hello all,

I’ll keep this simple. I’m a 362 Horde lock that used to be a top 100 US raider in Vanilla and TBC who just simply didn’t have the time to raid hardcore anymore since then. I’ve raided on and off casually since WOTLK with a brief stint in Hardcore during Cata. I grinded BFA early this xpac but went pro in PUBG so I stopped raiding for that.

I have since retired from PUBG, gained some serious free time, and am now fully interested in joining a serious progression guild and getting back to my roots. My gear isn’t great, and neither is my uldir experience beyond 5/8 heroic, but you will be getting FAR more than what you see in achievements in me as a raider.

I am EST time zone and would look for a raiding schedule on weekdays between 8pm and 12 am. Preferably 2 days a week, open to 3.

Shoot me a message or give me a contact below if you’re interested in a talented and dedicated warlock looking for a long term home. I am the type that spends hours at work researching my class and all aspects of the game.

Thanks for reading!
Shadymvp#1835

Adding you, seems like we check similar boxes for what you are looking for.

Hey there my lock friend!
<No Pug Intended> Newly transferred Horde guild to Illidan with a core that is 2/8M. Raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm server. We are very active in discord and game. Come push keys, and get ready for the next tier! Need DPS and Healers. Hope to hear from you!

Btag is Codex21#1416

Thanks, I’ll message you tonight when I get home.

Seraph’s Disasterpiece team would love to add a warlock to their mythic roster if you were able to start raid at 7:30PM EST!

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild. com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120

2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294, hybie#1953

3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild. com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

if you want to join alliance for that sweet 30% warmode buff

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 healer that is NOT a mistweaver, 1 ranged dps, 1 melee dps, and 1 dps with tank off spec. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

I also sent you a friend request as Pardeux#1196. we are a Mythic guild made up of former top 100 raiders who have a life first approach to raiding. Sounded like a perfect match. Thurs 8-11 EST/Sun 7:30-11 EST. Horde side.

Thanks Pardeux, I’m on stormreaver already so I will absolutely be reaching out to you later tonight.

One Shot Hype - Horde - US - Zul’Jin
Raid times : Sun/Mon 9-12EST (6h total, 5 min break at 1030ish each night)
Current Progress : 3/8M Uldir
Recruiting : DPS. Recruitment will be open until we have cemented our 20 for mythic with at least 5 players to rotate in and out.
History : Guild is a guild formed as The Temple by a core group of friends on Blackrock in early WoD. We have consistently progressed further every tier with a stable core of 20-25 members at all times. We refer to ourselves as casual to semi hardcore, because we make no requirements for grinding or m+ although they are highly encouraged if you have the time to do so. However we do expect that you show up on time ready to kill bosses, and have learned the fights beforehand. We were a CE guild the until the end of last xpac due to players not being able to make raids because of changes in work/school/quitting the game.
Why Us : We will be pushing to be CE for 8.1 raiding. Discord is active with games other than WOW. Easy to get a M+ or PVP BG group together. Standard Raider Perks. We push CE without having to kill yourself during the week grinding like crazy and getting burnt out. Nor do we expect you to be pulling gold rankings or be sat. No requirements to supply the Gbank, however they are always appreciated. If you don’t want to raid and just want some people to play games with you are welcome too.
Contact : liljohnny#0789, Garjay#1436, or Azoth#4016 on discord

hi Cev! Is this the Cev that I know? :slight_smile:

1 Like

where do we apply