(H) 350 Rogue LFG

Hello all, i’m a 350+ Assassination Rogue looking for a guild for this character to raid and m+ with when i can! I can server transfer anywhere but would love to come see a trial raid before hand. Also should be noted that this is an alt of mine, i have mains that’ll raid different days and won’t interfere with the days i’m trying to get this character in for. No current logs with the rogue yet since it’s fairly new.
Experience with the Raid
Uldir 8/8H
Uldir 2/8M
My available times
Tuesday anytime from 5pm EST until 10pm.
Wednesday 5pm EST until 8pm.
Thursdays 5pm EST until 8pm.
I can also be free late nights on those days from 12am EST until around 4am.

My Raider io to check my progress with main
(can’t add links, change comma to period.)
https//.raider,io/characters/us/whisperwind/Nightmere

You may contact me here! Battle-net tag - Vercross#1411

Hello,

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11PM EST.

About Us:
Cutting Corners is a guild formed by a group of experienced raiders for the purpose of providing an efficient and enjoyable raiding experience.

We originally were long time mythic raiders, this tier we’ve gotten to 3/8 Mythic but decided to settle for casual heroic, while farming Mythic + for 8.1.5 and so on.

While we are first and foremost a heroic progression guild, members are also running M+ throughout the day and some members are active in rated PvP. Our discord is extremely active and we do our best to get everyone involved in activities outside raiding and other games, we are recruiting all type of players!

Contacts
Diago#1887 (Recruitment)

still looking ~

Hello Vekien!

Might Of Olympus(Horde on Area-52) is looking to expand its roster both in and out of raiding. The raid team is 8/8H 1/8M and looking to build up to progress in some mythic in 8.1. We are social however when raiding we do expect all raiders to have a progression mindset.

Outside of raid we run island expeditions and mythic plus and are looking to possibly do old content/achievements soon as well.

Raid Team schedule:
Tuesday: 9pm - 12am est(server)
Thursday: 9pm - 12am est(server)

We are looking for exceptional healers and dps to fill out our roster. Our roster goal size is 23-25 raiders but can take more for normal/heroic farming.

We are all adults and we understand that members have lives outside of WoW and expect the possibility of missing a raid night. We expect members to give a heads up if that is to happen. We also expect you to leave your drama at the door. We play to have fun and kill bosses we have zero room for drama.

If you’d like more information or a trial please hit me or my fellow recruiters up on bnet:

Druician#1184
Mole#1993
Koramy#1933
Wootlz#11101