(H) 341 Fire Mage LF Guild

What I’m looking for:

I’m looking to join a guild and progress through current and future dungeon and raid content. I would also like there to be an active PvP component either in place or beginning to develop.

It doesn’t matter if you haven’t cleared everything, in fact, I would prefer to progress with you.

While I take my role seriously, I’m not looking for a military-style (hardcore) environment. However, that doesn’t mean I want to play bingo with your grandma. Your members should be able to organize and focus when necessary.

I tend to prefer small to medium sized guilds. Please do not contact me with recruitment for a large public guild.

About me:

I’ve just started playing again after an extended break and have not explored most of the endgame content except through PUGs. I’ve raided extensively in previous expansions and understand the game mechanics very well. While I enjoy PvP the most, I want to raid to see new content and join a community.

My availability:

I will be available M-F for afternoon or evening raids. Maybe Sunday. I prefer to raid only 2 nights but may consider 3 depending on your hours.

Some things I’ll probably ask:

What is your progression?
When are your raid and peak hours?
Member count?
Average players online during peak and off hours?
Do you do RBGs or have an interest in doing RBGs?
Do your members actively form PvP groups?
When was your guild formed?
How long have you known each other?
Average member age or maturity level?
What are coms like during raids?
Ketchup or mustard?

Drop a message here or add me in-game. I look forward to hearing from you!

Zyano on Stonemaul
Nade#11652

[A][US][Baelgun-Doomhammer] <Old Gods> Normal/Heroic Weekday Afternoon Raiding Guild 6/8H

Old Gods is an alliance Normal/Heroic raiding guild on Baelgun-Doomhammer looking for more 18+ members to join us! We are generally active in afternoons and very early mornings.

We raid Tues/Wed from 1pm to 4pm PST (4pm-7pm EST) and are currently 6/8H.

We are a life comes first guild that aims to improve by staying active and progressing while still having a good time with the game. We’ve gathered some experienced officers as our founding members and now we need more players to join us! Our goal is to continue to grow a tight knit community that that is focused on having fun with the game while still maintaining progress throughout end game content. We don’t expect our members to make every raid when life gets in the way but when you are committed to a raid we ask you show up on time and prepared to down bosses (know the fights, know your role, flasks and food, etc). For more info or to join the guild add Adrokor#1696 or Sieferknight#1306 on Battle.net or feel free to message me through Reddit (Velvet_Rooster) and we will get you started or answer any questions you might have. We are considering all candidates but are in particular need of DPS. If you are not ready to commit to raiding or just want to join the guild to run Mythic+'s and do social events let us know. We are always looking for more friends to just have fun with.

[A] <Avalon> - Arathor/Drenden Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am EST OR Tues/Thurs 7pm-10pm EST Uldir: 8/8N 5/8H 1/8M Looking for: 1-2 healers, and several DPS Raid lead position is available Meetings: First Wednesday of every month at 9pm EST Environment: Friendly and helpful! If you are looking for a guild with a flexible environment but serious about the game, this is the place for you! We are understanding when people have real life obligations and cannot make it to raid, you won’t be kicked because you miss one night. However, we are very focused on progression. Raiders are required to be in Discord so they can listen to instructions (mic is not required). We are currently running heroic on Friday nights and mythic on Saturday nights. We also are pushing +10 and up mythic keys. Our guild is home to some of the top 10 players on raider IO for our realm. New and returning players are welcome, we are available to help players gear or learn dungeon mechanics. If you want like to be apart of our home or have any other questions, please feel free to message me on bnet! jenfinite#1935 Thanks for your interest and I hope to hear from you soon!

Hello!

We are looking to add a solid mage to our core.

We would definitely be interested in having you join us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you! We are a newer guild looking to recruit all for a more casual, social, and semi-hardcore progression focused guild. We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team and prepare for patch 8.1 raiding. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further. :slight_smile:

<Estratovus> is a newer Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that is currently looking to recruit for our raiding core. We run in a more semi-hardcore/casual progression focused environment. Even though we play on the more “casual” basis we do play to succeed and our goal is to push relevant content as it becomes available, including Heroic/Mythic.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – we may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social
• Adult/mature guild (21+) - most of us are working adults and we get life happens
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment
• Returning or new player(s) friendly
• Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly
• Competent raiders and players to push M+ with – although we are welcoming to everyone, we do expect baseline capabilities to include someone in our core raiding team. Rest assured we login to DOWN bosses even as a more casual guild.
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)
• Uldir - Heroic: 1/8
• Uldir - Mythic: 0/8
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in 8.1!

As a newer guild we are currently in the process of finalizing our raiding core with the intention of hitting the ground running once the patch 8.1 raids hit live. With that said we do currently have some flexibility if you are interested in switching mains or if you have friends that may be interested in also joining you.

A (H) next to a class or role means we currently have a high recruitment need.

TANK: Closed - our second tank is willing to go DPS for the right tank replacement (i.e. near 100% attendance, raid leading able, and raid ready)

OFF SPEC-TANK w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

HEALERS: Druid, Monk(H), Paladin(H), Priest, Shaman

OFF SPEC-HEALERS w/DPS Main Spec: OPEN

RANGE DPS: Druid(H), Hunter, Mage(H), Priest(H), Shaman(H), Warlock(H)

MELEE DPS: Death Knight(H), Demon Hunter(H), Druid, Monk, Rogue(H)

• Any players who are interested in casual/fill-in raiding or just need a guild to call home. Willing to help new or returning players.

If you’re interested at all feel free to contact Kotipelto#1337.

You can also apply directly on our guild website here: estratovus.enjin.com

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

I am not sure if you can raid Saturdays but here is my guild’s info.

What we are: A fun social guild that raids on the weekends.

We believe in having fun and maintaining friendship while enjoying the game to the fullest. We raid Friday/Saturday nights. We have been playing since Vanilla on different servers and made Turalyon our home in 2014. We have a great core team and have room to add more. We believe in trying our best while raiding but do not believe in yelling or belittling our members.

We consider ourselves a very casual raiding team. Raids are scheduled Fri/Sat nights 8-1030pm server (EST). We clear current content in a relaxed social setting. We all have jobs/school and want to enjoy our time in game.

Currently:

8/8 Normal
5/8 Heroic

As an adult working guild, our busiest times are nights and weekends.

Raventoo#1813