[H] 3.3k IO, 7/12M xp DPS DK + Tank/DPS DH LF GUILD

Looking for a guild for my alt and my friend. I’m 7/12M on main but have exp on all 12M bosses. My DH alt (main reroll) is 3/12M, my friend is 5/12M. We are big M+ pushers (close to 3.3k IO) and have experience playing wow at a high level since legion. Looking for a guild that’s at least 5/12M to raid with. Times are very flexible.

Hello Fluffylord,

[H][US][AREA 52] LF RETURNING PLAYERS/HEROIC RAIDERS THAT WANT TO PUSH FOR CE IN 8.3 AND BEYOND

Progression: 12/12 N, 12/12 H, 5/12 M

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 9pm-Midnight EST

Hello, I am the Raid Lead for Incompetence Inc. We are a Horde guild on Area 52 (in the US).

I was the Raid Lead of a 10/11 M Antorus guild in Legion. That guild has since been dissolved and I, plus a few other players from that team have started anew
in 8.3.

We are searching for players that are looking to transition from Heroic raiders to Mythic raiders. We made that transition last expansion, and we can help you make that transition as well. Our goal is Cutting Edge, but we are keeping our expectations realistic.

Please submit your application on https://forms.gle/YwG6o3XSk8onZj4q6

copy and past the link into your browser to apply.

Recruitment Officer Battle Tag: Twisedzap#1714

Hello Fluffylord!

Morning Brew is looking for a few to round out our current roster. We are horde and a morning guild that offers a unique time slot for those interested. If you would like to chat feel free to reach out!

Bnet: Cen#11694
Discord: Cen#5348

[H] Morning Brew 7/12M 12/12H

Raid Times: 9am-12pm EST | >Wed/Thurs/Friday
Optional Monday Alt run 9am-12pm EST

Recruitment Needs
Tanks - DK, Paladin, Warrior, Monk, DH
Ranged – Warlock
Melee – DH
Healer – Resto Sham