[H] 3/12 M Hpal looking for guild

A 3/12 M 3.3k Raiderio Hpal looking to expand my raiding horizons for shadowlands and beyond.

Looking for a US Horde raiding guild that tries to get CE every tier, not world first, maybe not even CE but at least try and attempt it every tier.

Currently my main is holy paladin, but I am willing to switch when shadowlands hits, I would prefer to keep healing, but I am not opposed to learning a dps role.

I currently don’t have the greatest progression for this tier, but I didn’t start raiding until bfa, and I think every tier I tried to push myself even more, hopefully this proves that I can be a hard worker and I am able to adapt to challenges very quickly.

I do enjoy doing mythic+ on the regular and would enjoy a group that also likes to do keys, currently I am pushing keys in the 21s-23s level.

https:// w w w. warcraftlogs. com/character/us/thrall/elliepally

ht tps://raider.io/characters/us/thrall/Elliepally

all links are without spaces
bnet: unitedrevolt#1226
discord: ellie#3234

Hope to hear from you!

1 Like

Hey there! I just sent you a request from Pimsley on discord.

Here is our Ad so you can see what we are about:

I would love the chance to chat with you. Reading our post about your wishes for a guild looks exactly like the kind of player we try to recruit. If our times work out, I hope you will give us a chance to talk with you. Thanks!

Hey Ellie, I think our guild might fit your needs. Here is our information:

THE DEADMEN [Blackwater Raiders] - 4/12 Mythic, 12/12 Heroic

~RAID TIMES~

Progression Mythic Team: Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11:00pm EST

Junior/Alt Heroic Team: Sunday 8:00-11:00pm EST

~RAID RECRUITING & REQUIRMENTS~

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs for permanent raid spots and backup positions. We require our core raid team to have ilvl 470 gear, rank 15 cloak, rank 3 essences, and a working mic. Raid team members must be able to commit to the Tues/Thurs raid times. At the moment, we do not require that our raid team realm transfers/joins our guild. If you are interested in raiding with us but your character does not meet our criteria, our guild is committed to helping you gear up and get better so that you can be on the team.

~ABOUT US~

THE DEADMEN is the largest and most active guild on our server. In addition to our three raid nights, we hold Glory Raid Achievement runs every Saturday, and Hide & Seek nights every couple weeks. We run Mythic+ keystones daily and we are also very helpful when it comes to gearing alts and new players, with many members willing to run keys and Normal/Heroic Nyalotha to help gear up new characters.

We have a very social and friendly community. Most evenings have approximately 50 members online playing. Our discord server is very active, with many of our guild members and raid team using it to socialize and hang out. However, all of our social events are optional.

Please message me on discord or battle tag if you are interested in joining our team.

Discord: Avare#2045

Battle Tag: Avare#11639

***Hefty*** - Currently 5/12M

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 10pm -1am est (7pm -10pm pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Open to all classes and specs, but the following are high priority:

Mage
Balance Druid (bonus if you play Resto too)
BM Hunter
Holy Paladin
DIsc Priest

About us:
Formerly Perseverance of Sargeras, Hefty is an adult-only (21+) late night Horde raiding guild on Area 52. Currently 5/12M, some might describe us as semi-casual, others as semi-hardcore, but we like to think of ourselves as somewhere in the middle.

Most of us have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere. There’s lots of guilds out there where numbers are all that matter, but to us, it’s more about the person behind the toon.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle as many mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

Many of our members enjoy running keys, farming transmog gear, and leveling alts in our off-time, so we are also very much open to casual members just looking for a place to call home.

Raid Requirements:

Item level 465+
Cloak 12+
Rank 3 essences
Working Mic
Ability to take constructive criticism and occasionally sit for a fight as required
A positive, team attitude

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Mintyburst#1948
Osonox#1265

evening bump.

Hey Ellie,

I am the GM of the guild Déjà Vu and I think you may be a fit for us…the best news is that we’re already on Thrall!

We’re a newer group that just formed in the beginning of 8.3. We’re constantly looking for players who want mesh well with our group and want to push as far into challenging content as we can get. we are currently 5/12 M (progressing Xanesh), and 12/12 H.

Raid times are currently Saturday Mythic, 8pm-12 est…and we have a Heroic reclear night where we target specific bosses (depending on what people need). That runs on Tuesday, and starts at 9. Shadowlands raiding will likely be the same two days, but will become two 3 hour progression raids.

We also run mythic plus pretty much every day of the week, and overall are just kind of a chill bunch.

My contact information is below if you’re interested. Good luck in your search!

Bnet: Chriv#1186
Discord: chriv#5263

Hi Ellie,

We’re looking for players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment going into the expansion. We look for players who demonstrate a desire to continually improve and face new challenges, and who also demonstrate some level of potential. Your 21-23 keys and the values you discussed in your post certainly demonstrate those things to me.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see, or add me on bnet at Klik#1399 if you’d like to speak further before deciding to apply.