[H] 3/11m Warlock LF raid team

Hello all,

I am interested in joining a raid team that raids any time starting at or after 9pm CST, days do not matter. But Wed-Sun raiding 2 to 3 nights a week are preferred. Tuesdays are ok, but usually like those days reserved for game content, dailies, dungeons, and patch maintenance can often get in the way. I am willing to xfer servers if needed, just not change factions.

I would love to join as my normal playing spec as affliction, but can play demo/destro if needed. I just play and parse higher as aff, and see it on the way up come next xpac. AOTC is def a must for any guild, and CE prog is also a huge plus. I partake in getting KSM done each season, and love to help getting vaults filled up weekly. Hope to find a new home and can contribute to any team in need of warlock services…

Hello there! My guild is Refresh on Thrall. We can assist with transfers. We are AOTC focused at the moment, as some of us have stepped down from Mythic for a more casual experience. We’re actively looking for players that are seeking to improve their game and kill bosses. We are not a hardcore group so we don’t mind joking around on raid nights. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9pm-12pm. Even if you can’t make the times or only one, feel free to message me and we can discuss it if you’d like. My bnet is S119#1404, feel free to add and message me!

1 Like

Greetings!

Okay, first we are Alliance BUT everything else you’ve mentioned would be a pretty good fit. If you’d like to chat further. My btag: Cailyth#1999

Cheers!
C

1 Like

Hello!!

Freshly Showered is a Semi-Hardcore raiding and Mythic+ guild formed in Shadowlands from a group of previous mythic raiders.

Progression 11/11 H, 2/11 M

We are good friends who enjoy doing +20s and love to get our hands dirty pushing content and mastering mechanics - but only after a fresh hot shower. Our guild is composed of players who are in their 20s and 30s who have a laid-back mentality, but still demand a level of play that will end with Cutting Edge.

Our raid nights are Wednesday, Thursday from 8:00pm to 11:00pm EST

Additionally, we are a drama free guild, and any members that cause unnecessary drama will be removed promptly.

Here in Freshly Showered we understand real life happens and it will always come first, however we also have to require an 80% attendance minimum so that we have a cohesive core group for pushing content, remember there is 19 other players besides yourself.

Class needs: Ranged DPS, 1 Healer

If you are interested our guild then please feel free to reach out or apply!

Arcder#1141 -btag

Hi Karajaeden! We are Volatile, alliance on Llane-Arygos and we are in dire need of a warlock. :grin: Currently 3/11M and AoTC, our raid times are Fri/Sat 10p-1a EST. Please add mabelle#1433 if interested to chat. Thanks!

I’d just worry that might be too early of a start time as some fridays and saturdays i get out around 930pm est from work, could be sketch attendance wise those nights. Some nights would be no problem as I would be off by 7. Lemme know if that would be a problem, sent a request.

@Casziel

If I could guarantee that my schedule would be every wed/thurs I would totally apply. Unfortunately seems like some weeks I have tues/wed off and wed/thurs other weeks. Meaning days i work, I would miss raids by 2 hours. Probably not a good fit. Need later start times. Thanks for replying =D

Still interested in a new home for Season 4…don’t mind pushing for rest of season 3. Keep those replies coming.

Hello,

You might be a good fit for our Alliance guild, Utsukushii Saisei, 4/11M 11/11H SotFO, is a long standing tight knit group of players who banded together during late BC and early WotLK to form a raiding team. We value personal integrity and the ability to voice opinions amid the chaos of raid progression. While it is never our goal to achieve illustrious realm first titles, we raid with the intent to challenge ourselves and accomplish great feats as a team. Our community, while rowdy, is good to one another. We have met in person at Blizzcon multiple times and aim to do so following the lifting of pandemic restrictions in the future.

Raiding typically runs 3 hours on Tuesday/Thursday from 8PM-10PM PST. Saturday and Sundays are optional alt raids and low rating RBGs.

Our guild has not used a formal loot system for four expansions. Those looking for a rigid structured loot council or point system are recommended to look elsewhere. Although this lack of a system creates the possibility of large gear disparities between raiders, individual generosity tends to balance things out when the dice fail to do so. An old raider once said, “Loot always drops again”, a very simple look at WoW in general. Our story lies in the adventures we share rather than in the items generated by the game.

We take great pride in the community that we’ve established. The memories of our journeys outweigh numeric achievements and we’re confident in our ability to provide an established environment for players of all backgrounds and goals.

If you’re still interested, contact:

GM: Kalcifur (Bnet: TKMori#1560 Discord: Katsuto1055#8769)
Officer: Friarbeta (Bnet: xerox445#1890 Discord: Drucidal#7589)
Discord Code: JhJDKGrtU7

HI Karajaeden, would love to chat about you possibly joining our team - our info found here - [A] [Cenarius] <Something Shiny> lfm for Dragonflight