[H] 3/10M ARMS Warrior - Looking for Guild!

Hey!

I’m currently looking for a Horde guild on Tichondius that is pushing mythic content. This tier I am 3/10M and the last tier (CN) I was 9/10M on my other warrior.

Ideal raid times are T/TH after 5:00 pm PST but I can raid any day/time. Also, I have two friends that are also the same XP that would be interested in joining but it’s not a deal-breaker if not.

Bnet: Krovek#1211
Discord: Krovek#8612

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/jrose#difficulty=4

Hey there Jrose! I’d love to chat with you about our team that raids 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun. I know you preferred T/Th, but I thought it was worth a shot to chat! Our post is below, if we sound like a good fit let us know!

Hey there.

Our Old Friends is a 2 day [H] Area-52 CE guild that is 5/10M looking for more dps to finish the tier with us.

We raid Tues/Thurs 7-11PST (10-2EST) with an optional heroic on Wednesday for shard upgrades.

If accepted we could take your friends as well.

Feel free to reach out to me on Discord if you’re interested and want to know more about us @ Neutralcat#1488. Thanks for your time.

Hey, I sent you a request on Discord, I hope we can chat soon!

Hey bud we are 4/10M and LF more. HMU. Quick spam!

Quick Bio
We are Inconceivable, a newly formed guild on Area 52. We have been clearing content together since 2015 and have recently created a new guild under new ownership! We have a fun, friendly, relaxed environment both in raid and outside of raid with the goal of pushing for CE each tier.

Expectations
Attendance: Each and every raiders is expected to have 90% attendance. Players who cannot maintain 90% attendance will be sat on the bench and will remain in that spot until they can prove otherwise.
Consumables: each raider is expected to have full consumables. That means, food, flask, pots (enough for pre and post pulls) vantus runes, augment runes, oils, and armor kits. As we supply flask, food, and usually vantus runes, we still expect them to be in your bags.
Knowledge of class: Nobody is the forefront expert on their class. We expect all raiders to understand their class, and keep putting in the effort to be better.
Knowledge of fights: An understanding of all fights that the guild may be progressing on and farming.
Attitude: Always have a good attitude. Many of us come to raid because it is our escape from the real world. If you cannot come and wipe on a progression boss all night while keeping a good, positive, fun attitude, you may not want to inquire.
CURRENTLY ONLY RECRUITING PLAYERS WHO HAVE EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF FIGHTS AND CAN KEEP UP WITH RAID, WE ARE NOT LOOKING TO HELP GEAR, THAT MEANS 230+ ILVL AND HAVE DONE FIGHTS

Raid Times
Wednesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EASTERN
Optional Night: Tuesday 10pm-1am est.

What we need
Healer - ANY
SHADOW PRIEST
RDPS

Contacts
Discord: Vergina#7454
Battle.net: Hombre#11109

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.