[H] 3/10M 245 Ilvl MM hunter LF guild

Guild has finally called it quits and i’m looking for a new home. Can raid weekdays, any time from 7-12EST, ideally looking for a 2-3 day a week guild.

Looking for a serious guild that has been around a while and wants to push for CE every tier.
Add me for more info Bnet @ Ritchey#1991 or Discord @ Ritchey#7810.

Logs can be found under the same name as i’m posting with @emerald dream or I can link then when you add me.

1 Like

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 3/10M SOD | 10/10M CN and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We got a slow start, about 6 weeks late to be exact, before forming here.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
BNet: Syoki#11119, Discord: Syoki#7682

Work super early so unfortunately 12EST is my hard cutoff, thanks though!