(H) 3 raiders looking for Mythic raid team

We are 3 players currently looking for a 18+ Mythic guild. We are mythic raiders looking for a progression minded guild, that raids 6-9 hrs per week.

Will NOT faction change!

Raid Progression
Eternal Palace - 0/9M lots of pulls on Abyssal Commander
Eternal Palace - 8/8H
BOD - 6/9 M
BOD - 9/9 H

Availability:
8:30pm to 11:30pm ish EST
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Warcraft Logs:
Surtr formally Allyjumper - DH
+https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/zmryKPd9ZvFcWj68/#fight=2
+https://raider.io/characters/us/zuluhed/Surtr

Gewch - Warlock
+https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/zmryKPd9ZvFcWj68/#fight=2
+https://raider.io/characters/us/scilla/Gewch

Puull - Hunter
+https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/mcqF1pNyHGnBtd4Y/#fight=6
+https://raider.io/characters/us/zuluhed/Puull

I was on vacation for the last 2 weeks those are the most recent logs

Btag: uvall#11847

Id be interested in giving all 3 of you a shot. If our times are a bit too early for you, we do have 4 other teams always recruiting.

1 Like

Hey Puull! I might have something to pique your interest. Will toss copy paste info below. Times run a little later but I assumed the “ish” meant wiggle room.

[Imperative] [H] [Area-52] is looking for a few exceptional players to balance out our raid team and push into Mythic Progression. Our focus is community and progression . We hang out together in discord and run multiple levels of content with each other.

Current progression: 8/8N, 8/8H AOTC Now going into Mythic

Raid times: Tuesday/Thursday
9pm to 12am EST

Needs:
Tank: None

Healer: Holy Pally or Resto Druid

DPS: Ret Pally, DK DPS, Shadow Priest, Ele Shaman

If you’re looking for that place that isn’t cliquey, where you can run keys with guildies, or just shoot the :poop: we very well could be the place for you! If your class isn’t on that list hit us up anyway our bouncers take tips :call_me_hand:

Disclaimer: Not family friendly but a family! :sunglasses:

Btag: SilentNukee#1505
Discord: SilentNukee#5576

Hysteria on Thrall is in need of a few DPS. We are 3/8M Tues and Thursday 8-11pm EST.

Syfy#1592 if u want to know more or toss an app in.
You can find a link to that on our wow prog
wowprogress. com/guild/us/thrall/Hysteria

Hi there! We are looking for a few more to add to our roster for mythic prog and would have room for all 3 of you. I’d love to chat if you are available.

Discord – Katliana#3289

Our spam is listed below:

[H]The Renaissance on Thrall is looking to fill dps spots for our mythic roster. Our raid times lineup pretty well with your time. We have a several pulls on Commander, but are having to pug while we try and fill our roster.

Hey there!

If Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST could work for you guys I’d love to chat. Just looking for a couple more reliable/dedicated raiders to join our team!

Solidarity Gaming (SG) is a long standing guild on Emerald Dream and also a multi gaming community. We enjoy all things wow, Raiding, M+, PVP, and even have a Classic guild. We also enjoy venturing out to play some other games to change it up a bit at times.

If you are looking for a long term home we are definitely that guild.
Please reach out to me at Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461 (discord) for a quick chat!

We also accept x-server trials for our Heroic full clear which is normally on Tuesdays.

Best of luck with your search!

Guild : Failed at Hogger
Faction : HORDE
Raid Times/Days : Tues/ Wed 8-11est (7-10 cst)
Progress : EP: 8/8H 8/8N; BoD: 3/9M
Recruitment contacts : Wrane#11253 ; Abysmn#1567 ; Coffee#1218
Needs : Current needs is for DPS with swing Heals

About Us

Failed at Hogger is a guild full of fun-loving raiders! We like to have fun while raiding, but still get serious when the time arises and get the job done.

We welcome any raiders who are interested in joining us for progression as well as casuals who may want to do M+. We give everyone a chance to show their stuff! If you are looking for a super hard core mythic raiding guild, you are in the wrong place. Our goal for every tier is to try and get better with each raid day. We always strive to do our best and get Cutting Edge in the process!

(Pain Train/Zul’jin Horde) 8/8 H We are recruiting dps/heals for our weekend raid group as we push into Mythic! Raid Times are Sat 9pm-12 EST Sun 7pm-10 EST with optional runs on Wednesday 9pm-11:30 EST and Friday 8pm-11 EST. We are a group of adult gamers who are looking for like-minded players to help fill out our roster! We also are on the look out for any M+/pvp/casual players. Relaxed environment. Please, feel free to contact me with any questions!

NEEDS
Holy Priest
Holy Pal
Rogue
any ranged dps

These are core spots that need immediate filling!

EXPECTATIONS
Show up to raid on time
Show up to raid with food/pre-pots
Study fights if needed
Play your class/role in the raid correctly

Ximu: GM/Raid Lead
Discord: Ximu#6990

Adult Atmosphere|Multi-Gaming|PvP|Discord Req!

Hello! Earth Go Hard is a two day weekend raid group located on the Mal’Ganis server. Currently we’re 3/8M, 8/8H with two progression kills happening this past Sunday in the same raid night.
We raid Saturdays and Sundays from 8-11pm EST. We’re looking to compete for cutting edge this tier and build our community that stems back 7+ years. We have players that compete at a high level and love competition. A bonus is that most of our players are very versatile and don’t mind swapping roles for betterment of the group. We focus on progression but we keep raid light during farm because this is a game and we’re going to have fun playing it. If this atmosphere is something you’re interested contact any or all of us below because we’d love to talk to you about joining our ranks!

Murrik: EMG#11389 - Officer
Shaytrix: Shay#1599 - GM
Thinblubrawl: One2Three2#1153 - Recruitment Officer

Customs is looking for DPS to fill out our mythic roster. Please see the attached post for details! We clear heroic in EP in 2 hours and are looking to push mythic.

Contact

Cabbage#1972 (Bnet)
Cabbage#7826 (Discord)

Heya, Endeavour - Mal’ganis may be a good fit for you. We are currently 8/8H and 1/8M with solid pulls on Radiance. We raid Thurs/Fri 6:30-9:30 CST. Reach out to me via Discord @ aspen#4800 if you are interested or have any questions. Thanks!

i have found a guild thanks everybody for interest