[H] 3 LF Mythic Guild for Shadowlands

No longer looking. Thank you.

Hey folks. My two friends and I are looking for a guild to Mythic raid with in Shadowlands. Potentially 1-3 more friends would like to join, but not raid (they’re likely going to just do Mythic+ if they do play).

About
We are all immature adults, work and have families and such. We constantly read on, practice, and improve our characters. We all sim regularly and have many years’ experience. When it’s raid time, it’s business time. Krakz is a ruggedly handsome punching bag, Zol is the embodiment of Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing, and Fluff is the kind of guy you wake up to in your house, naked, eating your cereal - except you didn’t invite him over.

We didn’t raid hardcore in BfA, we did some Mythic+ and had fun together. We did a few Mythic bosses each, but only joined casual “AotC only” guilds. Took a break shortly after changing to Horde.

Ideal Raid Times
Tues/Wed/Thurs, between 8:00-11:00 p.m. EST
Ideally Tues/Thurs 8:00-11:00 p.m. EST; not set in stone, but this works best

Players’ Class/Spec and Links The forum does not allow me to post links
Tank, Monk/BrM, Druid/Feral (Alt - not 100% on this, I need to confirm with him)
Raider io: Krakzebrews-Area52
Warcraft Logs: krakzebrews-Area52
Warcraft Logs: krakze-Sargeras (Old main when we raided)
Has played every tank in high level content. Very good in off-spec aspects as well. Great all-around player!

RDPS, Mage/Frost, Hunter/MM (Alt - will main one depending on launch, balancing, etc)
Raider io: Zolneos-Illidan
Warcraftlogs: zolneos-Illidan
Extremely good DPS player. High numbers and doesn’t take damage. Multi-glad from past expansions.

Heals, Druid/Restoration, Rogue/Sub (Will main one of these depending on raid positions. Love both, good at both)
Raider io: Fluffytoÿ-Illidan
Warcraftlogs: Fluffytoÿ-Illidan
The worst best Resto druid around. This druid will pad the healing meters while standing in stuff keep people alive through all of the fire. I’ve been a Resto druid main since tBC, and quite mediocre at a Mythic level. Played Rogue most of BfA and loved it.

Contact

1 Like

Hi there, Creeping Doom is looking for new members to fill out our mythic roster for Shadowlands. We raid Tues/thurs 7:30 - 11 EST so that would fit into your time slot pretty well. Let me know if you’re interested Vellinis#1671

Do the bump-de-bump! Do the bump-de-bump!

Still looking for a Mythic raiding guild! The one we found is quite dead, and don’t think they are raiding.

Morning Fluffy,

Add me on discord. Team Royal Phoenix fits your ideal time and we’d love to talk to you. I think I responded to you post on the Guild Recruitment Thread.

Discord: https://discord.gg/Envelop
Discord Tag: Saph#7860

Thank you and good luck in Shadowlands my friends!

< Miasma > Check us out! Our times are relatively close to your chosen dates/times. We are also looking for a 3rd tank (one that primarily plays DPS but is able to play tank when needed).

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hmiasmamythic-progression-guild-800-cst-thursday-friday-monday/700326