[H] 3 LF Mythic Guild for Shadowlands

No longer looking. Thank you.

Hey folks. My two friends and I are looking for a guild to Mythic raid with in Shadowlands. Potentially 1-3 more friends would like to join, but not raid (they’re likely going to just do Mythic+ if they do play).

About
We are all immature adults, work and have families and such. We constantly read on, practice, and improve our characters. We all sim regularly and have many years’ experience. When it’s raid time, it’s business time. Krakz is a ruggedly handsome punching bag, Zol is the embodiment of Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing, and Fluff is the kind of guy you wake up to in your house, naked, eating your cereal - except you didn’t invite him over.

We didn’t raid hardcore in BfA, we did some Mythic+ and had fun together. We did a few Mythic bosses each, but only joined casual “AotC only” guilds. Took a break shortly after changing to Horde.

Ideal Raid Times
Tues/Wed/Thurs, between 8:00-11:00 p.m. EST
Ideally Tues/Thurs 8:00-11:00 p.m. EST; not set in stone, but this works best

Players’ Class/Spec and Links The forum does not allow me to post links
Tank, BrM/Monk, Feral/Druid (Alt - not 100% certain, and I need to check in with him)
Raider io: Krakzem-Illidan
Warcraft Logs: Krakzem-Illidan
Warcraft Logs: Bubblesenpai-Area 52 (Old main when we raided)
Has played every tank in high level content. Very good in off-spec aspects as well. All around great player.

RDPS, Mage/Frost, Hunter/MM (Alt - potential main, depending on launch)
Raider io: Zolneos-Illidan
Warcraftlogs: zolneos-Illidan
Extremely good DPS player. High numbers and doesn’t take damage. Multi-glad from past expansions.

Heals, Druid/Restoration, Rogue/Sub (One will be a main - not 100% sure which. Depends on raid spots and such, I love both)
Raider io: Fluffytoÿ-Illidan
Warcraftlogs: Fluffytoÿ-Illidan
The worst best Resto druid around. This druid will pad the healing meters while standing in stuff keep people alive through all of the fire. I’ve been a Resto druid main since tBC, and quite mediocre at a Mythic level.

Ideal Server(s)
Nothing set in stone, but would prefer Illidan or Area-52 simply for economic purposes. We definitely have wiggle room.

Contact

2 Likes

Hello Fluffy, Krakz, and Zol! I think your personality comes across great in this post, and we might be a good fit for you all! Let me ramble a little:

We’re looking for players with prior mythic experience who want to raid a somewhat casual schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid 7-10pm Eastern Mon, Wed, Thurs and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application! We are open to groups coming in, and would love to hear from you.

Still looking!

Would you all be willing to possibly ever go Alliance?1

Unfortunately not :frowning:

Do the bump-de-bump!

Still looking for a Mythic raiding guild! The one we found is quite dead, and don’t think they are raiding.

Morning Fluffytoy,

I’ll bump this post for ya and hit you with a copy pasta.

We have a few unique-led raid teams. A tiny bit of background: discord community of 400+ focused on WoW with one guild on Horde-Illidan and one guild on Alliance-Sargeras. We like to welcome people that need a drama free home, mythic plus group, and/or a raid team! I’ll drop some links below so you can get to know us better behind the scenes without any pressure.

Bnet Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/haillidansargeras-envelop-multiple-teams-pve-community/605256
Discord: https://discord.gg/Envelop

You are more than welcome to stay in our discord and chat with us without joining the guild. If you have any questions, please message me on discord. Saph#7860

Thank you and good luck in Shadowlands my friend!

Hey man I’d love to chat with all of you. Can you add me on discord SpammiBoi#4610

Still looking!

Hey, our raid times are fairly close to what you’re looking for.
Would love to chat, pretty sure we would have room for all 3 of you!
I’ll leave our little spam post below, look forward to hearing from you!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702