[H] 3/9M Rogue & Monk LF 2-3 Day Raiding Guild!

Hello, we are a ~410 Assassination/Outlaw Rogue & WW/MW Monk LF a Mythic Raiding guild to continue our progression in BoD.

What we can offer:

• We’re 2 players who always give our all to learning about our spec and how to play it for every specific encounter (e.g. carrying books to change specs if needed).
  • We’re fast learners who try to pick up new encounters as fast as possible but may sometimes make mistakes and will always own up to them.
  • We always try to stay positive and not tilt during progression or otherwise when things aren’t going as well as expected.
  • We always show up to raid ready to go (Flask/Food/Pots/Buffs/Tomes)
  • Our raid attendance has always been near 100%, but please understand the occasional emergency does arise, whether school or work related. We will always try our best to give notice in advance.

What we are looking for:

• 2 or 3 days from Monday-Friday/Sunday starting at/after 7:30 PM Est ending no later than midnight pref. This schedule is not negotiable as we have school/work that could interfere on other days.
  • A guild that feels like a home. Not interested in a guild where people just log in for raid and never do anything or talk outside of raid.
  • Guildies to do M+ with outside of just a weekly +10.
  • A fun but serious environment. We have no problem taking criticism/suggestions etc. as long as it’s done in a respectable way.
  • Prefer a well populated server.
  • HORDE!

If after reading you feel like we’d be a good fit for your group, send me a bnet request or post here so we can chat.

BNET: Reapernub#1364
Discord: Reapernub✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ#8072

Rogue Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/Mävïs
Monk Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/Illyuria

Hey! I’m not sure if our schedule will work for you but your post makes me think we’d be a good fit for you. Feel free to add me if our times work and you’re interested!

We are Months Behind on US-Eredar Horde
7/8M Uldir
3/9M BoD
9/9H BoD
Monday-Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST

Our goal is to clear current mythic content while remaining casual and laid back. We like to joke around and foster a community. Recruiting people who are looking for a “forever home” is a top priority. The guild has been around since 2006 and we don’t plan on going anywhere soon.

Contact Info
Rin
Battletag: Rebdull#1533
Discord: Rebdull#9648
Jackson
Battletag: Jackson#13382
Discord: Hambrick#0289

<Yikes> on Thrall is in desperate need of a rogue and OS healer, but we do raid Wednesday in addition to Tuesday/Thursday. Our times are 8-11 EST, and we’re 5/9M. If a Wednesday raid night isn’t a deal-breaker, look for an add from Caity#1510.

Bump! Still looking. Also have more days available to raid on.

Hello Mavis, A Reddit Dystopia is a large community with 10+ raid teams at various levels of progression from Normal/Heroic only to Mythic Progression. Chances are we have a team that meets your needs and your schedule.

For more info, you can contact me on Discord (Sharrq#7530) or BNet (Sharrq#1244).

You can also see all our teams progress, schedule, and needs here

Hi Mavis, my guild Almost Epic and I would be interested in talking to you and your friend more about what you are looking for in a guild and how we might be a great fit for you. Almost Epic is seeking active raiders interested in progressing mythic. We are an AOTC guild that currently lacks the raid roster to consistently progress mythic.
Please message me, or any of the officers listed below, in game or leave a comment on this thread if you are interested or have any questions.

We will be raiding tonight, would love to have you guys join us for some fun!

More detail is provided below.

Guild Name: Almost Epic
Faction: Horde
Realm (US/EU): US Bleeding Hollow
Realm Timezone: EST
Progression: 9/9H, 1/9M

Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday - 9:00PM EST - 12:00AM EST
  • Thursday - 9:00PM EST - 12:00AM EST

More about us:
We are a laid back, but get sh*t done guild. Some of us have been raiding together since Naxrammas. We run M+ keys and PVP too.

Trials consist of raiding with us. We will review your logs and raider io prior.

Contact our officers in game, or through bnet. Or Join our Community using this code: 5EqO4E0Hg7z

In game:
Commodore-Bleeding-Hollow
Vìlli-Bleeding-Hollow
Amplified-Bleeding-Hollow
Aelinisa-Bleeding Hollow

BNET:
Villiveodin#1104
Lionoh#1981
Amplified#1906
Farthu#1396

Hey there!

I’ll keep this short and sweet. We raid Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST. We are currently 3/9M with the 4th almost dead. Currently looking for reliable/dedicated team players to join our raiding team! Those that show up and want to kill mythic bosses!

Please add Nox#1368 (bnet) if any of this could work for you for a quick chat. Best of luck with your search!

We’re 4/9M. Last Pull on Stormreaver Horde.

We raid Tues/Thurs 830-1130 EST. Add chent#1729 on BTAG to chat!