[H] - 3/9M 410 Holy Priest LF CE Guild

still looking

still looking

Still looking

Hey,

Rigged of US-Thrall is a highly established Multi-Team Mythic/Heroic raiding guild currently running 6 Raid Teams all under one roof. We offer players the home they’ve been searching for with endless activities taking place every day and being a long term home for players who want to raid along with having a great social experience in the game.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Rigged

Our Mythic Raiding Team, Team Sylvanas (7/8M Uldir, 9/9H 3/9M BoD) is looking for a Holy Priest. We raid 8:00-11:00pm ET Tues/Wed/Thurs.

Add me on discord if you’re interested and want to talk more, @Wizardries#9692.

Hey Myrin!
Phase Three (Tichondrius) is a newly formed guild of friends with up to 7/9M BoD, 8/8 Mythic Uldir and previous Cutting Edge experience looking to create an enjoyable raid environment on a relaxed schedule pushing for CE each tier.

Progression:
1/9M - 7/9H - 9/9N

Raid Schedule:
Friday and Saturday
6 PM to 9 PM PST (9 PM to 12 AM EST)

Current Needs:
Boomkin (HIGH)
Any Ranged or Melee DPS can hit us up!

JvstOz#1237 (BTAG)
CrmsnShdw#11242 (BTAG)

still looking

Hey Myrin,
We are of US-Thrall, a 2 day CE guild looking for a solid healer for progression raiding. I’d like to take a look at those logs. Hit me up on Bnet, Cran#1405.

Love you,
Bye.

5/9 M, CE Uldir, CE Antorus. Please DM your logs to me. Thanks

US - Arthas Horde
List of what we are looking for is in wowprogress:
/guild/us/arthas/SECURITY

|Paladin (healer)|high|
|Druid (healer)|high|
|Druid (dps)|high|
|Demon Hunter (dps)|high| !!
|Warlock|high|
|—|—|
|Death Knight (dps)|medium|

Raid Schedule:

Tue 9 - 12 Server EST
Thu 9 - 12 Server EST
Mo 9 - 12 Server EST
SECURITY is a very social Guild with emphasis on Mythic Progression. After a multi expansion break we re-started as a very casual 1 raid night a week Guild at the start of Legion and we slowly progressed into a very capable Mythic Guild.

We are currently in the process of revamping the Guild and have already picked up a lot of very talented players that were either part of a Top 100 Guild or were very successful raiders in general.

I will not bore you guys with a long wall of text explaining all the intricate things that make our Guild any more special than others out there. I can however promise you this. Full dedication from your Raid Leaders and Officers to assure that the Guild will continuously improve.

Our current roster for BfA is looking exceptionally strong and we are very hopeful that we will rise up the ranks in this Game!

You can DM me here or send in Game mail to

Shakerdeepz
Shakerdot

Raist
Wuzuna

Bnet: Shaker#1787
Bnet: Tretinik#1154
Disc: Shaker#6358

or any other Officer you see online in Game.

Please whisper your name and server and ideally your most recent WCL as well as a short and sweet message about who you are and how much Raiding experience you have.

Still looking

is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on the server Kil’jaeden [H]. We are a mature, progression-oriented guild looking for experienced raiders for mythic progression through Battle for Azeroth. We recently reformed towards the end of ToS to be more hardcore and we are aiming to get Cutting Edge this tier and future tiers.

Current Progression:
3/9M SoD
9/9H SoD

Past Progression:
8/8M Uldir CE US 568
11/11M Antorus CE US 478

Raid Times:
Tuesday (Optional) - 5:45 PM to 9:00 PM PST
Friday - 6:30 PM to 10:00 PM PST
Saturday - 6:30 PM to 10:00 PM PST
Tuesday is an optional raid day usually reserved for farm content.

Also, being a weekend guild, we understand that there are going to be various occasions where members will not be able to raid. Missing a raid here and there is fine as long as it doesn’t happen often. Core raiders are expected to maintain 90% attendance.

Recruitment:
We are currently in need of the following roles and classes:

Holy Priest
Affliction Lock
Shadow Priest
Hunter
Rogue
Warrior
Boomkin

Even if your class isn’t listed above we will consider all exceptional raiders with applicable logs and current Mythic experience.

Note that there will be a trial period of 2 weeks upon joining. We are a mature guild and while we want to progress, we also want to maintain a fun, non-toxic environment. Every member is also expected to be prepared prior to each raid which includes watching videos on upcoming bosses, researching their class, and completing a +10 the previous week.

To Apply:
If you are interested in joining, leave a message here or contact one of our officers on battle.net at:

Rhinodude#1265

still looking

Hi there! Slightly Tilted is a Cutting Edge progression guild on Mal’Ganis [H]. We are currently 3/9 mythic on a 2 day (6 hours) per week schedule. We were 8/8M in Uldir.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week. We also have an optional heroic day from 3:00-6:00 pm CST on Sundays.

We are always looking to add great players, and this tier is no exception! It seems our schedules line up very nicely, and you play a position of need for us, so I’d love to talk further.

You can find us on wowprogress at wowprogress(dot)com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Slightly+Tilted

Our application can be found at guilded(dot)gg/r/AdWErdq5oR?i=Qd5ylGkd

Please reach out to me and/or our GM if you have any questions and/or are interested in applying!

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187
GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987

just a bump

still looking

Need a HPriest immediately. Close to killing Op, had a healer retire.

:partly_sunny:

Hi Myrin,

<AfterLife> of Blackrock Horde has an immediate, desperate opening for a Healer. This is a core spot in our mythic raid team and if accepted you will be raiding right away. We do not recruit for the bench

We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.

If interested please contact me directly (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post).

//http://afterlifeblackrock.com
//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackrock/AfterLife

Progression:
6/9M BoD - US 200
8/8M Uldir - US 194 G’huun

7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 200
10/10M NH - US 300
9/9M ToS - US 236
11/11M Antorus - US 228

SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230

Raid Schedule/Attendance:
Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night

Leadership/Contact Info
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We’re all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Amorisse - - - Amor#1426

Thank you for considering AfterLife!

:space_invader:

Hey, I think we’d be a good fit and we’re currently recruiting a healer for M BoD. Feel free to reach out if you want to chat.

Thanatos (Burning Legion - H) is currently 4/9M. We cleared 8/8M Uldir and are looking to achieve Cutting Edge in BoD as well. We achieved CE each tier in Legion and are continuing that success in BFA. We’re a “semi-hardcore” guild that likes to kill all the bosses without getting too worked up about anything.

We raid M/T/Th 7:30-10:30 Central.

We’re looking for 1-2 roster players to bring us up to 23-24 folks for BoD. Most importantly, we’re looking for a healer and ranged DPS (warlock especially), but we will consider any class/spec.

Please respond add me on Discord (silfverberg#1161) or Bnet (matthewT#1652).

Thanks