[H] 3/8M MW monk LF Mythic progression guild

Hello realm!

My name is Besti and I’m happy to meet you all.

Background:
I’ve been living in Europe and have been playing WoW since TBC, with short periods of on and off. Due to some irl opportunities by the end of the year I will be moving from Dublin Ireland to Chicago US by the end of the year.

Unfortunately region transfers are not available since the servers are separate so I will had to leave my main behind and work on recreating it on AREA 52 server (i cried a little inside without flying again)

Former Char exp. and gear:
440 itmlvl
5/9 M BOD
3/8 M EP
65 neck lvl with all essences unlocked
top 15 MW on my server (small server to be honest)

Armory - en-gb/character/eu/runetotem/bestiemik
Raider - eu/runetotem/Bestiemik
warcraftlogs - character/eu/runetotem/bestiemik

My EU guild was great and the people were brilliant. we did start having roaster issues however since the start of Classic and due to the small realm size we did not recover. As I was aware of my move to the US I decided to rebuild a char there to restart progressing.

Currently I am working on building up again by re-farming all the content, neck and reputations

409 itmlvl
61 neck level
2 days total played time so most likely will reach an appropriate progression itemization fast.

What am I looking for:

I am looking for a tight guild with a close community with focus on raiding.

I play to progress not just to come online but I no longer have the temperament or age where I can sustain 3 nights a week 1st place guilds schedule.

I am looking for a strong / mature community focused on Cutting Edge mythic content even if we finish it at the end of the expansion after 500 wipes.
I also prefer to have the raids times later in the day due to work and family life so it’s less a stress and more enjoyable. 7:30 - 8 PM server time is perfect but can do later.

What do I offer:

• I pay my own stuff - repairs , consumables, enchants . etc. (if not required otherwise)
  • I come prepared for boss fights not only for the encounter but also for my role as healer
  • I have a positive social / helpful attitude and will take a joke :slight_smile:
  • I will and am able to DPS and tank but not my best (i need more practice)
  • honest feedback
  • will stand down in some raids depending on progression for the better progress of the guild ( eg. we need 2 paladins here instead of a monk )
  • Happy to also start a Classic char on any server if your guild also has a Classic presence (i found this is the solution some guilds came up with to ensure the members are not lost and are in the same community “bubble”)

What i don’t offer:

• PVP focus (i do not care for Arenas and will most likely not fit in a PVP focused guild)
  • Transmog run days ( i will come and help but will not set weekly days for transmog runs as I do not find that worthwhile for my play style)
  • Being a social rank

If this seems like something your guild needs and sounds like a good fit please let me know.
As you do your research on me so will I in regarding to your guild roaster health, attendance and progression :smiley:

As you can hopefully tell from this long post I am looking for a stable environment for the long term with access to a raider slot (if deserved) not to jump from guild to guild. Also, in case you find my current experience good enough but my US char too low, I’m happy to join as a social if the cultural/mindset fit is good as long as there will be a clear trial process ( again, not interested in just coming online, i need to raid )

my bnet is: bestiemica#2482

Looking forward to meeting you.

Cheers,
Besti

About us:

• Sargeras Alliance. We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We recently moved as a core to alliance on Sargeras from Horde Illidan. We believe this to be beneficial to us long-term and since the entire core was on board we decided to go through with the move! We believe in having fun as a priority, but Cutting Edge is our goal!

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Current Progression:

8/8H 3/8M

Classes Needed:
We currently are seeking DPS

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

Thank you very much for reaching out and taking the time to write.

Since I am working on building back my char atm the idea to switch to alliance and restart the zones + war campaign is not very fun so I don’t think I would be a good fit.

But thank you again for taking the time and good like in your progress.