[H] <Oaken Rebirth>

Hello Everyone!

Looking for a 2-3 night/week raiding schedule that pushes Mythic content? Looking for a guild that dedicates effort to improving its players’ performance? I think we might have what you’re looking for!

Oaken Rebirth on US-Ysera is recruiting more players as we continue to push Mythic progression through Azshara’s Eternal Palace. We’re also recruiting players for M+ pushing, achievements, and casual play.

We have a website here: https://sites.google.com/view/oakenrebirth/home

But I’ll summarize some highlights:

• East Coast based; average age mid 30s
  • BOE drops used to upgrade raiding guild members, not AH sales
  • Simple rank structure and progression method
  • Attitude, Preparedness, Timeliness are valued in that order

Raid Times/Days :

• MYTHIC: Tues & Wed 830-1130pm EST (530-830pm PST)
  • HEROIC Co-Op Group 2: Fri & Sat 900pm-1200am EST

Raid History : (progressively getting better every tier!)

• AEP: #1 on Server!
  • BoD: #1 on Server!
  • Uldir: #2 Horde on Ysera
  • Antorus: #3 Horde on Ysera (and #3 on Dalaran, our original home)
  • ToS: #4 Horde on Dalaran
  • EN/ToV/NH: #5 Horde on Dalaran

Shout Outs :

• 1/3 of the Top 20 Mythic+ players on the server are in the guild
  • 1/2 of the Top 10 Mythic+ leaderboard teams on the server are from the guild
  • Oaken Rebirth members also support several other guilds in achieving AOTC, giving back to the server community
  • Oaken Rebirth leads/admins the private Guild Leaders Only community and moderates the Ysera/Durotan Discord

Reach out at our contact information below if you want to discuss making Oaken Rebirth your new guild home. Thanks!

Recruitment Contacts :
GM: Dethwell
BNet: Jaz#1591
Discord: Jaz#3719
or
Officer: Justac/Zaratta
BNet: bbqelf#1383
Discord: Zaratta#8070

We’re still recruiting DPS, hit us up with any questions.

Looking for a rogue and shadow priest interested in, and capable of, pushing Mythic content.

Hit me up

Major grats on Grong!!

1 Like

Just want to say that as a guild master myself, Jaz really does work hard to create a good environment for his raiders and members. He’s even been gracious enough to help HotW out in the past.

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words! :slight_smile:

Still looking for DPS, tonight we had a lot of progress getting Opulence adds down and folks alive for Opulence. A few pulls on him to ~80% (for perspective, that’s like 8 minutes into the fight).

If you’re looking to kick down doors in challenging content, have a solid DPS spec (healing or tanking OS loved!) Then hit me up!

6/8H first week of EP!

Mythic Sivara down! 1/8M