[H] 3/8M 440 Mistweaver LF Mythic Guild

Hello!
No Alliance… illidan and high pop servers HUGE PLUS!
I’m looking for a progression guild, CE is something I’d really love to achieve… Probably the best achievement you could possibly receive. I’m currently 3/8M EP with no pulls on Ashvane. My previous experience was 3/8M Uldir ( I left progression due to a death in the family) 6/9M BoD ( some pulls on jaina). Before that I was a very casual AOTC only player.
I believe I’ll be a good fit for most guilds due to my attitude, also not a backseat gamer!
I can give you logs based on your requests of who I think is the best fit for me.
Please leave some information about your guild, and some contact info.

We’re Arise – Tichondrius 3/8M

Raid times, Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am (PST west coast)

Fishizzle#1162 if you have any questions

We have immediate spots opening for a healer.
We only raid 2 nights a week and usually that wouldn’t be enough for CE each tier, but we get close when things go right.
Our realm is technically “high” pop, but not as big as Illidan.

Anyway if you are looking for a guild that has been raiding for a decade and will be doing so for another decade lemme know.

tues/wed 7-11 est.

bumperino :slight_smile:

Sorry for incoming spam its just easier haha. Contact info at the end.

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression as the title states is 3/8M with pulls on Ashvane. Had a few members have the life bug hit them and we need to bring in some heavy hitters to help us continue our push!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs include ranged (preferably with a comfortable healing off spec): Druid, Shaman, or priest (preferably disc/shadow). Will also consider exceptional hunters, mages, warlocks. Strong mele candidates are also recommended to reach out as we truly believe in “bring the player not the class” and can make room for the right fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.

Hello Bump.

Hello,

[H] <Atrophy> Tichondrius 3/8M 8/8H

We do our raid content blind (without the help of online guides or outside strats). The only information we use is that given to us by the Dungeon Journal. We do take our progression seriously.

Our goal is to push CE without having fatboss play the game for us.

Schedule
Wednesday/Thursday
8pm - 11pm MST (Arizona time)
8pm - 11pm PST
10pm - 1am CST
11pm - 2am EST

Feel free to message me
BNET Raptor#1726
DISCORD Raptor#5264

Hey Sierris! We could use a solid healer for our core. If the below interests you, please fill out an app and we will be in touch!

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 4/8 M (3% Orgozoa), 8/8 H AEP, 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:
https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

Still looking :slight_smile:

Hi Sierris

Hysteria
We are a 2 day raid team founded by prior cutting edge raiders of various experience. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge every tier and have a good time doing it.

We are searching for talented raiders that want to be a part of the team and work hard to sculpt the guild into a strong raiding environment. We are active in m+ and have a heavy focus on having a non toxic, low stress, raid environment.

Recruitment needs ATM

1 Healer (Disc, R-Druid, Pallie, MW)
1 DPS/Tank 3rd tank role.
1 Rogue

After that feel free to app.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST
Thursday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST

We have optional raid nights on Saturday evenings at the same times.

Find our App on wowprogress. com/guild/us/thrall/Hysteria
We usually respond to apps within a few days.

Btag Syfy#1592
GM btag is Aerivore#1581 - Discord Aerivore#7148
Discord Tanner#4093