Hello, we are a 385 Rogue and 380 WW Monk LF a Mythic Raiding guild to finish off Uldir and go into BoD with. Currently 3/8M with a 17% wipe on Vectis.
What we can offer:
- We’re 2 players who always give our all to learning about our spec and how to play it for every specific encounter (e.g. carrying books to change specs if needed).
- We’re fast learners who try to pick up new encounters as fast as possible but may sometimes make mistakes and own up to them rather than try to shift the blame.
- We always try to stay positive and not tilt during progression or otherwise when things aren’t going as well as expected.
- We always show up to raid ready to go (Flask/Food/Pots/Buffs/Tomes)
- Given that we’re looking specifically for a 2-day guild within a very specific time frame, you can expect 100% attendance unless an emergency should arise (school/work related). Should this happen, more than a one-week notice will be given as to not hinder progression.
What we are looking for:
- 2 Day Tuesday/Thursday raid starting at/after 7:30 PM Est ending no later than midnight. This schedule is not negotiable as we have school/work that could interfere on other days.
- A guild that feels like a home. Not interested in a guild where people just log in for raid and never do anything or talk outside of raid.
- Guildies to do M+ with outside of just a weekly +10.
- A fun but serious environment. We have no problem taking criticism/suggestions etc. as long as it’s done in a respectable way.
- Prefer a well populated server.
If after reading you feel like we’d be a good fit for your group, send me a bnet request or post here so we can chat. Please make sure your guild meets the conditions before contacting me as we do not want to be bamboozled.