[H] <2P1C> | Late Night! | WED/THURS 11:00PM-2:00AM EST | FARMING AQ40!

Still recruiting smart DPS and heals! Level 60 only please…

1 Like

Annnnnnnnnnnd iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii will allllllwaaaaaaaays bump youuuuuuuuuu!

1 Like

With BWL right around the corner we’ve been clearing MC+Ony in UNDER 2 hours on our first night. We’re also getting hot and heavy into PvP with BGs next week! Raiders, PvPers, and socials welcome to inquire!

Bump, we have lots of space for healers and dps(besides warlocks, I like my loot) still :>

1 Like

Still looking for some more active players that won’t disappear during the week between raids!

Bump, we now have the second fastest MC clear speed on the server (Horde side) in under an hour and a half, looking for some solid DPS to bring us to #1!

1 Like

Looking to crush some 15 year old content with the boys? Want to laugh all night as we smack around some pixel loot pinatas? Hit me up! We need some strong players with thick skin!

Bump now that we’re #1 MC clear speed and still in search of (especially) some melee!

Updated raid times!

Up you go!

1 Like

Still waiting for second chalice to drop.

2 Likes

BWL Release hype! Looking for some strong late-nighters to join the raid team! Socials/PvPers also welcome.

Bump, Clearing BWL since week 1, still looking for some strong physical dps and a solid resto shaman!

Still looking for some reliable players to fine tune the raids!

1 Like

Bump! Could use a phat rogue but we’ll consider all classes :> clearing BWL in sub-40 minutes now!

1 Like

Looking for some solid players to join the team! Unfortunately server is locked for transfers, but if these raid times are perfect for you it’s worth it to make the switch before AQ so we can get you caught up!

bump! lookin’ for a sweaty melee dps or big pumper mage!

1 Like

WTT Bathwater for Resto shamans!