[H] <2P1C> | Late Night! | WED/THURS 11:00PM-2:00AM EST | FARMING AQ40!

Hello! I am the leader of an amazing group of tight knit players here on Pagle[H] under the banner of “Two Priests One Chalice”. We’re rough around the edges and like to have a good time! We don’t take things too seriously. We laugh, joke, and talk smack with each other to pass the time. With lots of active and prior military, law enforcement, and many others we have some crude humor that can keep you laughing through all the future raids! We believe in quality over quantity, therefore, I haven’t shotgun blasted out invites to every level 6 found in the barrens in week 1. We want everyone involved to be a part of the team and feel at home.

We’re planning to clear all the content that comes our way and have a great time doing it!

Semi-Hardcore Team
We’re aiming between semi-hardcore and hyper sweaty, we don’t expect anything unreasonable from our members but we also are going to expect more than bare minimum when it comes to performance and consumables. We like to push speed and intensity, especially on DMF week and everyone loves seeing pink parses!

Experience of currently recruited members
Core consists of people that have cleared all vanilla content or experienced large portions of it stemming from Vanilla to BFA as well as some newbs to vanilla that have experienced other expansions and are excited to play classic.

Expectations of members
80% minimum attendance for raider rank, to commit to the raid when it starts i.e. don’t go AFK in the middle of the raid randomly without any explanation unless emergency obviously. No drama - goes without saying. Showing up prepared with consumables, repaired, and ready to run!

Loot rules
We’ll be handling loot via a multi-member Loot Council system that will be influenced by attendance, MS vs OS, size of upgrade, performance, core/raider vs social/trial. Long time members have already been named to receive the high end recipes.

Raid times/days?
11:00PM-2:00AM Wed/Thurs
Optional Alt BWL 7:00PM Sun
Optional 20 Man raids done at 7pm and 11pm each lockout

Recruitment needs (Updated 8/21/20)
All exceptional players encouraged to inquire!
Druid: Closed
Hunter: Low
Rogue: High
Warrior: Med (DPS)
Warlock: Low
Mage: Med
Priest: Closed
Shaman: Med (Resto)

Contact Info
B-Net: DrExler#11972
Discord: Dr.Exler#3489

We look forward to hearing from you!

1 Like

Looking for more

1 Like

Bump 10char

1 Like

Bump 10chr

1 Like

Still lookin’ for some good dudes to join the team. We’re running dungeons every day to get ready for our first raid on Oct 2! Looking forward to hearing from you!

I’ve been looking for a late night guild. Are you guys still filling spots Im leveling a Druid for endgame healing

1 Like

We sure are, get a hold of me in game/discord or any guild member and they can direct you to an officer.

bumping post to accommodate the description updates/recruitment needs

1 Like

Farming up all our pre-raid BIS and consumables! Come join the team and hang out. We’re looking for more than just a body to log in for raid time.

And up ya go…

1 Like

Added Clock90Tower#1292

1 Like

First guild run 8 of 10 in 4 hours split over two nights! Great work performing short-handed team.

Still looking for some more guys to help fill out the raid!

More bumps!

1 Like

Still lookin for a few good shamans and select dps! Hit me up in game!

Bumps! Left side. Handle it!!!

1 Like

Bump, still looking for healers and select dps, great late night family!

1 Like

I’ve got a lovely bunch of coconuts deedleedee!

1 Like

Looking for some solid late nighters! Need some big sexy dps!

My bumps. My bumps my bumps my bumps!

1 Like

Need some strong DPS!