[H] 295 BM Hunter LF Chill/Fun Guild for Dungeons/Raid/misc

Hello everyone,

I’m searching for a guild with folks that I can enjoy grouping with for Mythic+ dungeons, raiding, and other fun stuff. I am currently work full-time while in grad school and living a married life, so finding those who understand that life priorities come first is important. I played WoW back during the vanilla days before BC and have come back to play in Shadowlands a few months ago. Currently running a lot of Mythic+ dungeons but I’m honestly getting burned out by some of the toxic folks I come across in PUGs. It’d be nice to have some friendly folks to enjoy PvE content with! I have a very positive attitude, never rage, and I’m always willing to take the time to help others. Enjoying the game at the end of the day is what’s most important since it is my way of taking a break from school/work. Definitely willing to transfer servers if needed!

-Verdrix

Hello there, I have a few spots still available on my 1x/week AOTC team. I’ll link my guild recruitment ad and if you’re interested, I’d love to talk.

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.