[H] 290 RDruid LF Heroic Raiding Guild

Hi! 290 Rdruid LF an active PvE guild. Whether it’s raiding or M+. Currently 2100 io and in regards to raiding, I raided at the start of SL and got AoTC in Castle. Took a break the next two raid tiers but coming back for DF. Mainly looking for a heroic raiding guild that is looking to push for AoTC in DF and do keys with :slight_smile:

Treesure-Tichondrius

I’m on Tichondrius! Feel free to DM on Discord: Jessikaxoxo#1415 or post below.
Thank you :heart:

Hi Dîvînestår,

If you are looking for a guild, you are welcome to check out Unvanquished on [A]Proudmoore. We are a semi-casual guild that makes it a goal to clear all heroic bosses every patch. Our current raid time is Weds 8-11 pm PST. On all other non-raid nights, you’ll find us running keys to get our members KSM and 15s for the Vault. We also created a horde-side guild, in case you want to remain on horde toons.
Come Dragonflight, we will raid Weds & Fridays 8-11 pm PST
If you want to find out more about us, check us out at discord.gg/WBGE3nrq3Y
You can also reach me at Bnet: Cronus#1359

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hey there treesure,

Id love to chat with you if you get the chance. tried to send a discord request but said it wasnt valid. Ill leave my info and spam below and hope to hear from you!

Bnet - Doctersauce#1397
Disc - Doctersauce#4910

Sorry about that! My discord is ExternalSugar#0628

My bnet is Jessikaxoxo#1415

Got it mixed up lol.