[H] 276 Warlock LF New Guild

Hello Everyone, I am currently looking for a new place to call home due to outpacing my current guild. My current main is a 276 Warlock but I also have the ability to tank or heal. My focus has never really been on raiding due to the guilds situation but I am looking to change that for next xpac with the right group. Currently I am focused on pushing keys with guild groups around 22 to 23 level, goal is to hit 25.

My schedule is rather flexible outside normal working hours. I tend to play anywhere between 6pm to 11pm est on weekdays, weekends vary.

What to expect from me
-Reliable
-Loyal to the guild I join
-Always looking to improve
-Positive attitude
-Feedback welcomed
-Punctual
-Willingness to help

What I’m Looking For
-Decent sized guild
-Non toxic environment
-Very active high Mythic + members
-Not interested in drama
-Players to help me improve
-Free repairs (Not required, just a plus… I am running out of gold lol)

I am willing to server transfer and would love to talk to you in disc before deciding. It’s important to feel its a good fit for both parties.

Please add me on disc if you are interested in having a conversation and thanks for your time!

Disc: Kumaa#8840

Hey there I sent you a request on disc we have people who like to push 20+ keys we are 2/11M 11/11H we raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est we are on Zul’jin high pop server if interested you can reach me at Sig#9905 on disc or Sig#11142 bnet

Hi friend. Good luck on your search. Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild :slight_smile:

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/Casual mythic prog guild! Every AOTC since Uldir along with mythic prog in all of the raids since!

As of right now we are 11/11 Heroic and 3/11 on mythic! 60 ish % on xymox. With Guardian, Skolex, and Sausge taking dirt naps!!
We raid Wed/thursday 7-10 server. (9-12 eastern for reference) Days can be changed and are always communicated!

We were created at the end of Legion. Got a steady roster for BFA and took off from there! I have my regulars; I have my new people. But sometimes people just need to take a break from the game which I totally understand. SO here I am recruiting once again! I am looking for competitive people to fight for mythic spots! Competition is healthy! As of right now new recruits will have a fair chance at the top 20 raid roster. We are paying attention to our team to see who’s doing well and who’s struggling. Rosters are never set in stone and changes can be made! People who know their class, put in the time, and contribute to the raid team will always be competition for spots.

In need of anything tbh, Ill take tanks, healers, Mdps, RDPS. Casuals, fillers, ANYTHING!

All jokes aside, Monks, mages, DKs. Would be nice! But like I said any class will work as long as you put in the work ethic and know your class!

We run keys nightly, and we have also picked up the RBG game and having a blast with it! Discord is the hangout spot :sunglasses::sunglasses:

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575

Hi Kumaa! We are Volatile alliance on Llane-Arygos and looking for ranged dps. Currently 2/11M and 11/11H with raid times Fri/Sat 10p-1a EST. If interested to chat, please add us: vcronwen#1282 and mabelle#1433.

Hey Kumaa,

Hope you are having a great holiday weekend!

BLOB is a newly reformed guild on A52 (formerly on Tich) of returning friends with CE leadership looking to achieve CE in 9.2 and beyond in a fun and relaxed environment. The core of our guild (15+ players) has 4/11M exp this tier. We are recruiting a warlock to bolster our mythic roster. We are looking for laidback players who enjoy killing bosses & teamwork alongside parsing. We are also looking for active M+ players. Raid times are Mon/Wed 7-10 EST.

I believe that we would check all of the boxes for what you are looking for (several members at/above 3K IO who enjoy pushing), and if you have any interest in starting mythic raiding earlier than next xpac, we would love to have you join our raid team.
I reached out via disc (Wilmo2432#6955) so we can chat more if you have any interest.

Good luck in your search regardless, and I hope to hear from you!
-Shiftmo

Hello there Kumaa, I sent you a friend request on discord. Here is our guild information for you to look over. I am reaching out regarding our 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun team that is currently 7/11M. Please let me know if you wish to chat, I’ll be looking forward to it.

[H] 7/11M Sat/Sun Pandamonium-Mal’ganis LFM - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind - MYTHIC - 6/11M, 11/11H SFO (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908
  • R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 10/11H, 10/11N SFO (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - mandevil#7165
  • R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 2/11 M, 10/11H SFO (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477
  • R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - 7/11H, 11/11N SFO (8pm - 11am CST, M) - phestuke#1102
  • R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 10/11H, 10/11N SFO (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!