[H] 276 Holy Priest LF Heroic/AOTC Guild

Heya, I’m a 276 HPriest with 4set/double 291 leggos looking for a guild to raid heroic with. I only really care about getting AOTC each tier; I mostly just wanna find a decent, non-toxic group of people to get the AOTC mounts with, without having to spend time in PuG-land. Not interested in raiding Mythic!

I’m pretty flexible with the days I can raid, though I prefer raid time to end at midnight server time or earlier.

Discord - Mazz#4961
BNet - Mazz#1718

1 Like

Guild: Lost Chapter

Faction: Horde

Raid Days/Times: Tues/Thursday 8-11 EST

Bnet:
Bojmir#1416

Requirement Needs:

1. Looking for:

TANKS- Full

HEALER- Open Priest

RDPS- Open (Mage)

MDPS- Full

Exceptional players will always be considered regardless of recruitment status

1. Be able to have fun, relax and enjoy the game
  2. Have Unity Belt if not Double Lego

Casuals also welcome, so if you’re looking for a place to call home waiting on Dragonflight, or you want a place that has people online so you can talk, send us a message and well be happy to invite you.

About us: Lost Chapter has evolved over the years. We went from a AOTC group to where we are today. We are made up of a core group that has raided together since WotLK. We took a little break after last tiers AOTC to try out Final Fantasy and now we are back with new goals in mind, AKA Mythic…

Our approach is Mythic Progression and Mythic Keys as our main goals. We will do Mythic when Heroic is cleared. Most of us are a little older, and we have families and careers. We prefer to chill out, drink a couple beers and have a good time with good friends. That being said, we do expect that people wanting to raid be familiar with their class, and performing well enough to clear content. We can help you gear, and we can even offer some general gameplay tips, but ultimately your performance is your responsibility.

If you are looking for a place to rest your controller, or looking to hang out with some decent people we might be for you. Whatever it is that you are looking for, come talk to us, and let us see if we can help.

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

We have decided to partake in cross faction raiding. We have both a horde and an alliance guild set up on Area 52. All factions are welcome!

Diablo Immortal
Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30pm EST - 10:30pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 10/11H & 1/11M in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate.

Forgot to Flask
This is our second and new raid team we are starting up! We are still building the roster for it and have space for all roles currently. Our raid days will be Sunday and Monday 7pm EST -10pm EST. The current progression is 7/11H.

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. Whether you are doing a +2 or +22 there are people here that will do it with you. :slight_smile:

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Still looking :slight_smile:

If only you could do 2 hours later. My guild runs 1130 pm to 2am tues/thursday if you are interested my bnet is fynale#1653

Hi there Mazzle,

Our guild has been rebuilding in preparation for the next patch and the next xpac, but we plan to start raiding this week Wednesday and Thursdays 9-11 EST. I’m going to drop a link to our info post, but if you have any questions contact me, Isilou#1142

Good luck on your search for a wow home!

I’ve been putzing around on alts lately for something to do - it feels like barely any guilds need healers ATM, but I’m still very much looking. I miss having a consistent, friendly team!