[H] 275 MM hunter LF 2 day guild

275 MM hunter LF a 2-day guild to progress with. I have previous CE and mythic raiding experience dating back to WoD. My current progression is 9/11 heroic that’s been achieved through pugging with a friend’s guild on their alt raids. Logs are available upon request.

Due to my IRL commitments, I am only looking for a 2 day guild. Thanks for your consideration!

Hi there,

I run a laid back Heroic Raiding guild on Area 52. Our raid days are Tues and Weds 8:30 to 11 PM. We currently are 10/11 H SFO.
My B Net is Wynneman#1501 if you would like to chat.

Lorfir your situation sounds a lot like ours. Previous Mythic raiders, but chilling a bit more as we get older on a 2-day schedule for a total of 5 hours. Hope our schedule aligns for you as we are looking to achieve a lot on a short schedule. Please reach out if interested:

damdifino#5943 (Discord)
Subst#5741 (Discord)

Hey man, we understand IRL!

Check out our recruitment post: [H] Shandris/Bronzebeard <HardcoreCasuals> 3/3 H F Raid, Looking for players for AOTC and M+

Would love to chat,

Bnet: Arthedain#1846, Discord: Arth#0814

bumping to see some options out there

Hello there. I thought i’d drop our hat in the ring. We have openings on both teams, although it sounds like the main mythic team would be your speed. I’ll drop our info below and if it sounds promising, we’d love for you to contact one of us. Thanks for your time and consideration.

Hey Lorfir!

We are Duh Winning - Zul’jin. 18+ Current Progress is is 2/11M 11/11H in SoFo.

We are a casual guild that raid 2x a week. Weds/Thurs 9pm-12am EASTERN. We also do a bunch of keys. Most of us are family oriented with careers, so our attendance requirements are pretty flexible.

We are looking for more friends to raid as we prog through Desaugne on. We also play other games like DBD, Evil Dead and other horror games outside of wow. And very welcoming of new people to play wow and game with.

Feel free to contact me on discord Glaecius#9419 or Battlenet DaDuke#1267. It is much easier to reach me via discord.

Hope to hear from you, and best of luck in your search!

Good luck with your search!

Hey there! Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild :slight_smile: OPEN to horde or alliance with 9.2.5 dropping! Let’s go!!

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/Casual mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old, collecting every AOTC all the way back to Uldir! With casual mythic prog along the way, but I feel like we got something special going on here!

As of right now we are 11/11 Heroic and 4/11. Pantheon Progress started! (Xymox and sausage dead) We raid Wed/thursday 7-10 server. (9-12 eastern for reference) Days can be changed, normally a Tuesday to fit schedules. BUT! This is always communicated! We are looking for potential mythic raiders, along with heroic raiders! The dream would be a mythic team and a heroic team :slight_smile:

I have my regulars; I have my new people. But sometimes people just need to take a break from the game which I totally understand. SO here I am recruiting once again! I am looking for competitive people willing to stick around and grow as a team. This guild will be alive and well going into Dragonflight :slight_smile: Competition is healthy! As of right now new recruits will have a fair chance at the top 20 raid roster. We are paying attention to our team to see who’s doing well and who’s struggling. Rosters are never set in stone and changes can be made! People who know their class, put in the time, and contribute to the raid team will always be competition for spots.

Looking for a potential SOLID mythic tank and a RDPS/MDPS! Healers we have an abundance of, but we could make things work. Honestly anyone has a shot! Mdps, RDPS. Casuals, fillers, ANYTHING! More people the better. Never know when we need back ups :slight_smile:

We have multiple members able to push higher keys. (20+). We run 15+ keys nightly. If you need a key, just ask!! we also have been running some RBGS recently and it’s been a blast. People are also running 2s and 3s :). Mount runs and achievement runs are planned and completed when brought up! We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses: Excited for you to join us!

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575

Hey bud we are open to all roles right now check us out!

Our Sunday Monday group could use a hunter :slight_smile:

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone any level any class is welcome to join us!

We have decided to partake in cross faction raiding. We have both a horde and an alliance guild set up on Area 52. All factions are welcome!

Diablo Immortal
Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7pm EST - 10pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 11/11H & 1/11M in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate. Our needs are ranged dps and a dps with a healing offspec.

Forgot to Flask
This is our second and new raid team we are starting up! We are still building the roster for it and have space for all roles currently. Our raid days will be Sunday and Monday 7:30pm EST -10:30pm EST. The current progression is 8/11H. Our needs are mostly dps with an emphasis on ranged and perhaps another healer.

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. Whether you are doing a +2 or +22 there are people here that will do it with you. :slight_smile:

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

bumping to keep some options open

Hello Lorfir! We are a highly active, social raiding and M+ guild We are The Tainted Order (Horde Area 52) and Tainted Order (Alliance Area 52)!

We looking to fill our AOTC raid team! Key pushers are also welcome!

If you’re a new WoW player, or coming back from a break and what to be on a level playing field with the rest of your guild mates, or perhaps someone looking for something new or fresh we might be the place for you!

Here are our guild and community goals:

• Establish a friendly community of like minded players working together to achieve goals

• Achieve AOTC on every raid tier we can

• Help our members push KSM for those interested

• A place for new players/raiders to come in feel welcomed, and learn without being yelled at

We are looking to raid Wed/Fri 8-11 EST.

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in stop by our discord or add one of our points of contact below for more info!

Discord: bRTxr8JYn8

Contacts:

Discord: Purple_86#9819 BNET: Purple86#1959

Discord: ShovelCopter#0286 BNET: ShovelCopter#1477

Discord: FussyApple#6420 BNET: FussyApple#1117

Hey man,

take a look:

Thanks!