Edit10char

editchar10

Hey man, look us up :slight_smile:

Hey Combo,

If you’re looking for a group of older laid-back folks, we are Blades of Law on Whisperwind-Dentarg. We look to push AOTC each patch and maybe dabble into mythic raiding along with pushing 15-20+ m+ keys. If it seems like your cup of tea, feel free to reach out to me but if not, thanks for your time! Raid times are Fri, Sat from 7:30 - 9:30 pm CST.

11/11N & 8/11H - We are a fun loving guild that mainly focuses on raids, though all levels and interests are welcome. Occasional guild lotteries. Raid nights are Tues, Wed and Thurs from 8:50pm-midnight server time…

Bnet - Oriel#1933

I won’t be able to make it home from work until 10 EST

Hey,

We are looking for more dps. We are currently 2/11M and 11/11H. We raid Fri/Sat 7-10pm PST. Let me know if you are interested. My btag is vcronwen#1282

Hello Combofiend! With 9.2.5 and Cross Faction group content right around the corner, we’re opening our recruitment to alliance players!

We will offer horde and alliance players a place on Area 52 to raid and run keys! We also offer a very active discord for both factions to group up, make friends, and clear content!

We looking to fill our AOTC raid team! Key pushers are also welcome!

If you’re a new WoW player, or coming back from a break and what to be on a level playing field with the rest of your guild mates, or perhaps someone looking for something new or fresh we might be the place for you!

Here are our guild and community goals:

• Establish a friendly community of like minded players working together to achieve goals

• Achieve AOTC on every raid tier we can

• Help our members push KSM for those interested

• A place for new players/raiders to come in feel welcomed, and learn without being yelled at

We are looking to raid Mon/Thur 11pm-1:30am EST.

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in stop by our discord or add one of our points of contact below for more info!

Discord: KvZ9BgFHGM

Contacts:

Discord:Neonblack#1528 BNET: Neonblack#1787

Discord: Purple_86#9819 BNET: Purple86#1959

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind - MYTHIC - 6/11M, 11/11H SFO (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908
  • R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 10/11H, 10/11N SFO (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - mandevil#7165
  • R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 2/11 M, 10/11H SFO (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477
  • R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - 7/11H, 11/11N SFO (8pm - 11am CST, M) - phestuke#1102
  • R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 10/11H, 10/11N SFO (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hey, we are a weekend raiding guild focused on AOTC, and Same going into 10.0 close knit group looking to bring more peeps in to fill out are roster. raid times are 8-11pm est SAT-SUN

^^ not saying all of em look sus, but i’m voting if the button pops up.

Guild & Server: - [H] Hyjal
Raid Times/Days: Fri/Sat 10:30pm to 1:30am PST
Current Progression: 11/11N | 10/11H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - @Cebx - Hyjal [H]
Requirements: Raid knowledge, 255+ iLvl
Needs: Mage / Warrior (edited)

Heading into Mythic and need some help with roster boss. We are NOT recruiting for the bench.

Feel free to reach out even if you don’t identify as one of the classes listed, as we can probably find a spot if the rest works out. Looking for players more than specific characters, building something special and you’ll need to fit the vibe. Very active M+ community, willing to help serious candidates.

Please note raid times before reaching out, if you can’t make the raid times, it won’t be a fit.

Not looking for 5th string alts that will only be online twice a week for raid times.

Hey! Not sure if you’re still looking, or if you would be able to start an hour before your preferred time on Sunday, but if you are I think we might be a good fit. I’d love to get the chance to chat with you!

<Mercurial> is an AOTC/casual Mythic guild on Thrall focused on creating the most rewarding raiding environment possible every single week. Our players mostly consist of retired CE/mythic raiders and other skilled individuals who don’t have as much time to play as they used to. We firmly believe that casual raiding can be well organized, team-centric, and effective. We aim to always keep the vibe fun, respectful, and courteous, while still making great progress on a tight schedule.

Raids are every Sunday from 8:45pm-12am EST (5:45-9pm PST). Current progress is 11/11N; 11/11H with the intention of clearing as much of mythic as we can before next tier.

Current needs include all dps classes, all healer classes, and any flexible players capable of taking on a primary dps role with a tank or healer OS as they are able.

If an environment where the guild leadership truly cares the about growth and development of their players while maintaining smooth progress on a relaxed schedule sounds like a good fit for you, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We would love to hear from you!

GM/Raid Leader: Canta#2549 (discord) Cantabile#11745 (BNet)
Officer: Elerairah#7793 (discord) Elerairah#1892 (BNet)

Hey Combofiend!
If you are still looking:
The Assassins - Alliance - Stormrage-US is looking for more people to join our raid team. We are currently 8/11H SotFO with AotC in all previous tiers. We raid Thursday and Sunday 8:30 PM-10:45 PM EST, and are looking for ranged DPS.
We’re looking for team players that are looking for a fun group, but also are going to put in the work to come to raid ready with an understanding of encounters, personal consumables, and appropriate gear (ie: conduits, gems, enchants, iLvl, etc.). Players looking for Mythic+ keys run weekly for opportunities at gear outside of raid are a great fit for us.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please reach out to me on discord at: TSchulz#2419 or bnet at: TSchulz#1546

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 11/11N 8/11H pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

“Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info Chetaria#11739 LemLock#1686 Ammunrae#1436”

Hi Combo! I saw your post looking for a raid team and wanted to toss my guild into the mix
Below is just a bit of spam to give you a basic idea of the team and guild. If you have any questions at all please don’t hesitate to ask!
Guild/Team: Leviathan [H] – US Hyjal (Team Hydra)
Raid Days: Monday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 6:30pm -9:30 pm PST
Current Progress: 2/10M
About us:
Our mythic progression focused team (Hydra) is always keeping our eyes open for new raiders to bring in.
If you are looking for a team that won’t disband anytime soon, we can put your mind at ease with the knowledge that our GM has been leading the guild for 10 years; WoW will likely die before we do!
Outside of WoW, we have an active discord and play several other games together including LoL, Back 4 Blood, Rust, ARK and Minecraft to name a few!
If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to ask away! I’m here to help
Thanks, and have a great day!
Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScdMEMzEZr66qPL8uS0dCmgx1-6cE6epVxN_aETcK5qwiUiIg/viewform