(H) 267 Blood DK (4set/2 leggos) LF raid guild

267 blood DK LF raid guild working on more gear obviously running keys like crazy.
main swapped from DH who is 270

previous experience includes

NYA CE as tank/DPS multiple classes
CN- ELE shaman/DH tank killed up to mythic council pulls on sludgefist and stone legion as a pug never killed
SoD- made it up to pulls on painsmith off and on mythic
Sepulcher 2/11M with pulls on xymox and sausage guy only 4/11N tho lol

not looking to go to crazy but do want to make prog in S4 and going into dragonflight
would like to stay tank just xferd to horse and server transferred so would like to stay but open to change for a good home.

Bnet Stethoscope#1671 Discord Gordini#5187

Hi Beerdini!

We would love for you to come check out, Found a Green Quest!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US NA) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Sundays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested
Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Hello there, we have spots available on our Sunday only Heroic team. I’ll drop my guild info below and if interested, I’d love to chat!