[H] 265 Warlock LF raiding guild

Have Aotc all the way back to Legion. Would like to do heroic raid.

[H] [US] Thrall - Tues late night 3 hr/week recruiting all for Mythic

We are a team of previous mythic raiders looking for a more casual atmosphere to see new content yet retain the organized nature of raiding we enjoy. Our goal is to provide a highly efficient raid that will provide members with gear they need to better participate in any area in the game, without committing to the grueling cutting edge tax. We are not looking to push hard for CE as we value fun & community above all else, however ideally we get AOTC pretty quickly and then move on to get about halfway through the tier on mythic.

Officer Experience

11/12 M Nyalotha

10/10 M Castle Nathria

Recruiting

Healers: All

DPS: All

*Any STRONG candidates may apply regardless of class. You MUST provide logs to us via our app for any consideration!

What we can offer you: A fun but semi-serious and progression oriented raiding environment. Think Liquid/Limit atmosphere but we’re bad at the game comparatively. FENIX is here to have fun and progress as far as we can without bashing our heads into the wall. We absolutely do not tolerate any racism/sexism/homophobia/etc in our community and will result in an immediate kick. If you play for parses, bring others down, expect cutting edge, and/or are elitist, this is not the guild for you. Our goal is to build a fun community with lasting friendships, so we are planning on doing guild events with prizes such as 1v1 tournaments, transmog contests, m+ competitions, and more!

Main raid: *Tues 10pm-1am EST

Next expansion we will likely move to a Tues/Wed raid schedule.

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic!

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you!

BTag: Nyrro#11352

Hello! If by any chance you’re still looking and can accommodate Fridays 9pm-midnight EST and Sundays 4-7pm EST, we could use a warlock for our team! We’re a guild on Wyrmrest Accord that has a focus on AOTC (currently 11/11N + 2/11H). Outside of regular raid days we also have alt nights on Saturdays at 8-11pm EST (optional, of course), and throughout the week you can find people just running some keys. You can add me on Discord at cloe.nd#2073 if you’re interested and wanted to chat more, or look at the link I’ve posted for the full guild spiel. Regardless, hope you have a great day and thank you for reading!

Looking for a full time lock starting this Tuesday would love to chat add me on disc Sig#9905 or bnet Sig#11142

Hey Yeshayah,

Expired is a newly founded guild on thrall we raid Fri/Sat 8pm EST to 11pm EST. We are AOTC focused looking for raiders and M+ Fun. We have a great amount of experienced players. We could use a player like you. If interested you can contact me on Battle.net or Discord!

Battle.net - Watasumi#1558
Discord - Watasumi🐉#9158

Good evening,

We are raiding sat/sun at 7pm eastern until 10. Guild name is Cypher on Illidan and we need a few dps to finish off our heroic raid team.

Goal of the team is to hit AOTC and fo lots of keys and maybe have a laugh together doing it.

If you’re jnteres or have any questions give me a shout, my disc is yabigchoob#1967

Cheers!

Late night Weekend Raid team LFM!
Located on Mal’ganis.

We raid purely as a late night weekend team for those players who have weekday commitments and can’t afford to raid earlier in the day during the weekend.

Our leadership has raided in top 100 US guilds such as Og - US Burning Legion (US 62 at the time), Disillusion - US Burning Legion (top 100 US) and various other top 200 US guilds including Elitist Jerks and Eon who respectively competed on lesser raid schedules during their peak times.

Cutting edge will be the primary goal for the tier. Most of our spare time outside of raiding is pushing keys and gearing alts.

Our raid times are:
Saturday/Sunday
8pm -11pm PST
10pm - 1am CST
11pm - 2am EST

We will not add days or add time greater than 30 minutes to kill a new boss.

We have players who push keys in the 2500 range. Our officers all have multiple geared alts to coordinate with any group composition.

Recruitment :
DPS ANY SOLID DPS of any role
Dps: Death Knight, Enhance, Hunter, Mage, Warlock, Spriest, Balance Druid

If your class is not listed and you like our schedule, please apply - we’re always looking for great additions to our team!

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to:

GM: Thepiece#1849
Recruiter: EMG#11389
Additional Officers: Elascious#1581

Please contact our recruiter to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!!!