[H] 257 Resto / Ele Shaman LF Guild

Currently 10/11N 2/11H looking for a 2-3 day AoTC eventually going into some Mythic down the road that raids anywhere from 7PM-Midnight EST. Ive had bad luck trying to find a permanent guild for current and future content whether they disbanded for no reason after 2 days or they’re guilds that only raid log which I’m trying to avoid. I’m interested in guilds that want to be active by pushing keys, playing alts, and just overall motivation to play the game.

Any questions: Onedvsbstd#11794

1 Like

Abomination - Area 52 is an AOTC focused guild. We started as a reroll guild back in December 2021. Everyone at any level any class is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30 pm EST - 10:30 pm EST.
Our current progress is 10/11N & 5/11H in SotFO. In SoD our progress was 10/10N 10/10H 1/10M. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, armor kits, and weapon oils will all provided for each raid when appropriate.

Recruitment Needs:
Mage
RDPS

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day. We also have a social/alt raid on Sundays at 7:30pm EST starting in a couple weeks.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/VD3cDPmPqb

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] 7/11 H LF Raiders

Progression: 12/12 N, 7/12 H

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8 pm-11:30 am EST with a 30min flex period after 11:30 pm for continuing boss attempts or BoE farming. We also have a JV Raid Team that runs on Sundays nights at the same times for alts and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hello, I am the Guild Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server, and now we are looking to take the title of the best progression-wise as well and get some realm firsts. We are very close to pushing further progression as we have very talented players. It’s just that patch burnout has led me to the recruitment forum to fill the spot!

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in completing mythic content and who like to spend time with their guildies. Our goal is to be the top guild on our server for progression AND community. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment.

Please message me on discord if you are interested: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

Hi Xeth,

I’m Jay and I’d like to chat with you about joining us. We’re an AotC/early mythic focused guild on Area 52 horde. Here’s our recruitment post. Add me if you’re interested!

Still searching

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hey Xetherius. The Righteous on THrall is a 10+ year guild, ranked one of the most active on server. We’re big but friendly and mature with mostly over 30 crowd. We have 3 raid teams 2 mythic and one AOTC oriented. Have keys going most of the day and night. And will be starting our Alt/casual weekly MOnday night runagain very soon.

OUr AOTC oriented team is looking for an RDPS. We raid Thur and Fri 8:30 to 11:30 EST. We are currently 8/11N and 1/11 H.

Would love to talk if you are interested. Selorin#1673