[H] 249 MM HUNTER 4/10 M Looking For Guild

Looking for new guild. The guild I am in is Disbanding. I am looking for a committed guild pushing CE 3+ days a week. Would like to raid as much as possible and clear it as fast as possible. Willing to switch Faction or server transfer to any good prospects. Any question please message me on discord Feebasmash#9966 or BNET: Feebasmash#1710

Link to logs

/www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/feebasmassh

Hello there good hunter! We are currently seeking a hunter for our 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun team that is currently 5/10M. Here is out information below. Please reach out if we sound like a good fit!

Hi Feebasmassh.

I think we might be a good fit for you!

Hi Feebasmassh,

Stormbound is a 2 day (Tues/Thurs) guild formed last tier and achieved CE, looking to push CE again here in SOD. We’re currently 5/10M and have an immediate need for Moonkins/Feral dps, and Enhance/Ele Shamans.

Will strongly consider Warrior DPS, and Havoc DH.

If you are a strong performer regardless of class/spec, we will still consider for trial.

Please reach out in game or Discord.

Bnet - Diza#1449
Discord - Diza#7672

Bnet - Poulin#1267
Discord - Bendelm#9155

Bnet - MetalFingers#1510
Discord - Joltheus#8365

.,.,.,. {H} <Dojo> (Hyjal) 5/10M SOD (AOTC) T/W 9P-12A PST

Hey Feebasmassh,

Would be interested in chatting if you are still looking.

About Us:
Premonition (9/10M CN, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Application:
Feel free to apply at https://bit.ly/2mq18ln

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Hello Feebasmassh

[US][A] [Interstellar Overdrive] would be interested in having you potentially trialing to join our raiding team! We are semi-hardcore and achieved 6/10 M CN last tier. We recently cleared Heroic SOD and will be pushing into Mythic progression soon.

Interstellar Overdrive

• Semi-Hardcore : 10/10 AOTC H SOD — 1/10 M SOD
  • Connected Servers : Draenor/Echo Isles
  • Raid Nights : Tuesday/Thursday (Saturday - Optional)
  • Raid Times : 9pm-12am EST
  • We are alliance so a faction change would be needed :slight_smile:

Feel free to give our guild recruitment page a quick lookover to see if we would be a good fit for you!

Contact me either on Battle Net or Discord!
Battle Net : Paracyte#11293
Discord : Eccosan#2489

Best of Luck!
Zoras

Hey I think we might be a good fit if you are interested in late night raiding! Our recruitment spam is below.

After (7/10M) is a late night guild composed of long time friends that have a solid raiding history. We raid very late nights, and have a lot of experience in running a late night guild.
We are currently 7/10M in Sanctum, and achieved 10/10M in Castle Nathria. Our leadership and many of our members have a long history of Cutting Edge raiding.
We are looking to build up a strong roster to continue to comfortably get CE in the rest of shadowlands.

We are currently looking for solid players with a mythic raiding background.
Specifically we are currently looking for:

• Healers
  • DPS

We are interested in finding mechanically strong players that fit our late night atmosphere, regardless of the class or spec.
If that sounds like you then don’t hesitate to apply or reach out to us.

Our standard raid schedule is:
Tuesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Wednesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Thursday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST

If you are interested in trialing or if you have any questions contact our leadership:
GM: Lonesoldier#1409 or apply at: https://forms.gle/YxsQ3o3cuyAjvezbA