(h) 248 shadow priest LFG

Hello!

I am reposting because I realize my original post was from the wrong character. Either way I am a 248ilvl shadow priest 10/10H SoD and 10/10H Nath with a current M+ score of 2170ish looking for an AOTC or better guild.

I am looking for a new guild to call home moving forward as shadowlands has caused a lot of my guild to quit. I am currently on a low pop server but am will to transfer for a new guild.

My availability is primarily during the afternoons and evenings on weekdays (EST) but limited availability on the weekends except for Sunday night.

Beyond my priest I also have a hunter and warlock that could be geared if preferred. Please let me know if interested

Hey! Would love to chat! My guild (Acheron - Kil’jaeden) is currently 5/10M, our raid days are Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 6-9pm PST.

If you’re interested or have any questions, my discord is evalensce#6997

That sounds great just sent a friend request on discord!

Hello!!!

Feel free to direct contact or use the application. Whichever you prefer :slight_smile:

Progress:
SoD progress: 5/10M 10/10H
CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Undeadblarg (Btag: Fatman#1884 // Discord: Fatman#8817)

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. We are looking for teammates, people who want to be part of a thriving and active team that builds relationships together - not a show up for a raid-logging environment. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad
Application: https://tinyurl.com/z9m9edzj

Hi everyone! Do Not Release is a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis and we are looking for players to help fill our mythic roster!

We are currently 10/10 Heroic and 3/10 Mythic. We also do mythic keys ranging from 15-20 regularly throughout the week. AOTC and KSM are the main focuses of the guild, with some casual mythic progression mixed in.

Our raid days are Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:30-10:30 CST

Priority needs: Any outstanding DPS or DPS with tank OS looking to get AOTC, KSM and beyond. Also looking for any and all social members to join to hang out and chat with.
We have a very active discord with members playing several other games as well as WoW. If this sounds like something that fits what you are looking for don’t be afraid to reach out us on either discord:

Huntandprey#2852

Or Battle.net

Huntandprey#1770

Sounds great I just sent a friend request on discord

Hey there, id love to chat!

Currently looking for some dps to fill out our roster, 10/10h 1/10m. 8-11pm eastern tues/thurs raid times

Discord is doctersauce#4910

Hope to talk soon

Hey joswena!
Naughtytime here. Just posting another recruiting post for me and my team :heart:
Hope you consider us :slight_smile:

I am Gm/RL of the Exclusive outcasts, an alliance guild on Kel’thuzad.
Casual mythic prog guild/ AOTC guild.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays as of right now from 9-12 eastern time. Sometimes we switch to Tuesday to fit schedules. We are 10/10 heroic! We got her :D, also 1/10 Mythic in the Sanctum of Domination! I feel like we could be 3-4 kills in mythic, but it took us time to fill out a raid roster! (Thank you to everyone who has joined recently <3) We are in need of raiders right now! We have lost a quite of few people to classic and have some people stepping away from the game right now. We are looking for tanks, healers and DPS! We need it all!

As of right now our comp fits out to 2-4-12. We have one of our DPS mains as tank right now. Current needs:
Tank :
Any type! LF a tank right now :]
Healer :
Shaman, druid, monk, pally. We will take a priest but we already heal with 3 :man_shrugging:t3::joy:
DPS :
Warlock, DK, Druid, Mage, ETC. We would take about anything of course!

PVP in the future, keystone nights on the weekend.

We might not be CE ready but I have good players willing to try, just need to roster more people. I have had a blast this tier, it’s been difficult due to the number of people leaving for either classic or taking a break, we are down over 14 + people :eyes: shout out to the crew that has stuck it out with m this tier :heart: I sit here and recruit for them, I want us all to have success. :pleading_face:
Bubonict#1987 B tag / Ty - Resent#3575 Discord

Hit me up on my socials above, would love to chat!

[H] Alt Tabbed (Wyrmrest Accord) is recruiting for more core raiders for our weekend team!

We are primarily all adults in our late 20s/early 30s who enjoy different facets of wow! We have been raiding since 2016 and successfully hitting AotC since then, and for the past few tiers, we have been taking steps into mythic without expectations of cutting edge.

Core raid info:
We run Saturday from 6-9p PST (7-10p MST/8-11p CST/9p-12a EST) & Sunday from 6-8p PST (7-9p MST/8-10p CST/9p-11p EST)
We are currently recruiting:
:arrow_double_up: Boomkin | Shaman (Ele or Enh) | Hunter | DK
:arrow_up: SPriest | Cat | Rogue
:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: All others we will be at least willing to consider
:no_entry_sign: Tank positions are fully filled

We do also have an alt friendly run on Tuesdays that runs 6-8p PST (7-9p MST/8-10p CST/9p-11p EST)

Other events:
Alternating Sundays at 4p PST we alternate RP Events and have just begun yolo bgs in that same time slot
Tuesdays from 6-8p PST is our alt friendly run
Fridays at 6p PST we run Dungeons & Drunks, which is just getting inebriated (optional) and running dungeons of various levels

If you’re interested, feel free to add me either through Btag (SpaceCadet#11225) or through Discord (Snow#0992)

Morning Joswena,

I’d love to chat with you; if you want to add me on discord @Letholas#9581 !

Hey, just tried to add you on discord but it says the username isn’t valid, are there any capitalizations in your username?

Joswena, we’re a 1 night guild that went 6/10M in Nathria and is currently AOTC pushing progression. We need a shadow priest and would love to have you. We raid on Friday’s only - and do a TON of keys during the week.

Sub#6640 on discord or contact me in-game. We can get you a raid invite for tonight if you’re interested!

of Illidan

Hey Joswena! Our guild([Spoon Fed] - Illidan) is currently recruiting for Mythic SoD. We are currently 4/10M, with Remnant to 0.56%. Our raid times are Sunday and Monday 7-10pm EST. We have an alt/Heroic raid night, on Wednesday 7pm EST.

About Us:
Our community is mainly older-ish veteran wow players in their 20s/30s. Most have jobs, and IRL duties, so we only commit two nights a week to raiding. We understand that IRL comes first

If you are interested please reach out. You can message me via discord(davethemage#1669) or BNET(davethemage#1669)

Hi! I know lots of folks have responded already, but I still wanted to reach out. I actually joined my guild a few months back after my longtime guild split, and its been a wonderful group as a new home. I’ll link you the typical copy paste details below. We do a Heroic alts and friends run on Thursdays at 8:30EST that I’d like to invite you to if you have any interest :slightly_smiling_face:

Hit me up if you’re interested and I’d love to chat more (discord TallCasper#4422). Either way, good luck on your search for a new home!

Hello!

Carebear Club - Thrall is looking for more players to join our group. We are currently 5/10 M and raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday 9 pm-12 am EST. We have a great group of people that enjoy doing raids, keys, and PVP together. We have a fun environment and a lot of the time it feels like a big family. We would love to talk with you more and see if we could be a good fit for each other. Be ready for someone to have the desire to buy your PI (they never seem to understand shadow wants it for themselves but it’s funny to watch them try)! :smiley:

If you would like to know more about us please hit up our recruitment officer Bnet - unknownforce#1588 OR Discord - Oodonna#0700 and check out our forum post for more information CaReBeaR CluB [H] Thrall 5/10M 10/10H AOTC Recruiting DPS.

Yes sorry. It’s Doctersauce#4910.

hi we’re 4/10M , raid sun+mon 8-11 pm est. Guild name is Mythoclast and my btag is jrzo#1414 if you want to chat :slight_smile:

If you are still looking for a guild, here is a link to our recruitment post. [A] <Dead> Recruiting for our Mythic Raid team

Not sure if you’re still looking for a home, but our guild raids Tues/Thurs at 9pm EST. We are a guild that provides a home for people who want a drama free place to play and an active and friendly environment where people want to come to raid and do keys outside raid time. Hit me up if you’re interested:

bnet stevelations#11594
discord stevelations#1857