[H] 245Warlock/249 BDK CE Exp Player LFG

A little about me: I have been a CE GM/RL for majority of my WoW career dating back to BC. Since most guilds aren’t looking for tanks, I am rerolling to my Warlock. I have 5/10M on my tank with lots of pulls on Mythic Painsmith. My availability is evenings for Tue/Wed/Thur or late night any nights. Please leave your information below.

My logs (my warlock are all from pugs) 90ish%+ for ilvl on all:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/zylenol
Blood DK 95%+ average parses:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/zerotheh%c3%aaro

Might have a mage friend that might be interested in joining too. Here is his logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/illidan/allyymage

Guild: Ya Like that

Server: Area 52

Faction: Horde

Current Prog: 6/10M CN | 3/10M SoD | 10/10H SoD

Ya Like That is a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild led by prior cutting edge mythic raiders, looking to assemble a top tier group of players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge at an efficient and comfortable pace. We are looking for outstanding, competitive, and motivated players to progress through Shadowlands. We are also looking to add players to our active mythic plus community for those looking to push keys.

Raid Days and Times (EST/ Server Time):

Tuesday/ Thursday: 9:15PM – 12:15AM

We would love to add another warlock to the roster. If you have any interest in our team please fill out an application and we will reach out to you on discord, thank you for your time considering us!

GM Discord: Wean#8891

Officer Discords: Jord#2782

Fixed my availability posted the wrong days on accident. I am a min/maxer you will get someone that is competitive and doesn’t die to dumb :slight_smile:

Hi Zylenol, if you’re willing to switch to alliance, we’d love to have a warlock!

The Epitome of Iniquity is a long term (since vanilla) friendly adult guild. We have an active roster, with M+s happening most nights. We are well organized but very laid-back.

Raids are Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday 9-11:30pm Pacific. We were 7/10M in CN, currently 5/10M and 10/10H in SoD. We are currently only looking for 1 exceptional dps, preferably ranged.

We are located on US-Proudmoore, one of the most populated US Alliance realms.

Feel free to friend me at stef#1290 (bnet) or Stefanie#2047 (Discord) if you’d like to join or have any questions!

I see you’re horde, I’m gonna shoot my shot anyway. Just posting another recruiting post for me and my team :heart:

I am Gm/RL of the Exclusive outcasts, an alliance guild on Kel’thuzad.
Casual mythic prog guild/ AOTC guild.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays as of right now from 9-12 eastern time. Sometimes we switch to Tuesday to fit schedules. We are 9/10 heroic, 1/10 Mythic in the Sanctum of Domination! I feel like we could be 3-4 kills in mythic, but we have to pug 5+ people :disappointed: We are in need of raiders right now! We have lost a quite of few people to classic and have some people stepping away from the game right now. We are looking for tanks, healers and DPS! We need it all!

As of right now we have consistently have 2-3-9 to 2-4-12. We have one of our DPS mains as tank right now. Current needs:
Tank :
Any type! We are rocking warrior/Druid right now.
Healer :
Shaman, druid, monk, pally. We will take a priest but we already heal with 3 :man_shrugging:t3::joy:
DPS :
Warlock, DK, Druid, Mage, ETC. We would take about anything of course!

PVP in the future, keystone nights on the weekend.

We might not be CE ready but I have good players willing to try, just need to roster more people. I have had a blast this tier, it’s been difficult due to the number of people leaving for either classic or taking a break, we are down over 14 + people :eyes: shout out to the crew that has stuck it out with m this tier :heart: I sit here and recruit for them, I want us all to have success. :pleading_face:
Bubonict#1987 B tag / Ty - Resent#3575 Discord

Hit me up on my socials above, would love to chat! :sunglasses: thanks for your time! Would be an awesome experience!

Hey there! We are actually looking for a tank, if you were still interested in being one. The only issue I see here might be times. We are currently 7/10M and raid 7-10pm EST. My contact and our recruitment discord information is in our post. If we sound like a good fit, please let me know!

Hi,

We are recruiting a ranged DPS with your background and experience. We are late night raiders, composed of past CE players on Illidan, who raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 pm to 1 am (central/server time). We are 5/10 Mythic currently progging on Painsmith. We are also big M+ pushers, so there is definitely content being ran on off nights.

If you are interested, please reach out to me via discord. My discord info is: vytzz#7485

Good morning Zylenol! Here is our guild’s schpeel. If you have questions just reach out to me. Thanks for your time :relaxed:

Small Indie Company》 of Mal’Ganis is looking for 1 warlock and 1 healer of sorts to finish rounding out our roster to get CE. We are currently pushing phase 3 on mythic Painsmith!

Much of the guild are past multiple CEs earners, looking for a more chill raiding environment to get cutting edge at a relaxed pace. We ended M-CN 5/10M after reforming from our previous guild and taking a break until 9.1 due to burnout and the recruitment boss.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday, 7-10pm CST, 8-11 EST. An optional push day may be announced if a boss is close to dying, but this is only for mythic proggies. Heroic runs usually happen on Sundays/Mondays as long as there’s interest

Current recruitment needs

Range: warlock
Melee: DK
Healers: 1 possible opening for a healer of sorts
Tanks: closed, but those with an off spec encouraged, especially for m+!
Casuals are more than welcome to join! We love helping new players and even old players looking for a place to hang out!

If you are interested or have questions, please reach out to Rystrave via DISCORD at Rystrave#6146. Thank you!

–| Rain | – is a newly formed guild devoted to creating a fun, engaging, raid atmosphere that focuses on progression and player improvement. We are led by Cutting Edge (CE) experienced raiders who are dedicated to our raiders. We value your time and will always work hard to make sure it’s well spent raiding with us. If you are interested in helping us grow, please apply below. Here are a few things we feel sets us apart from other guilds.

Your loot is yours! - We will NEVER ask you to give up your hard earned loot.

Multiple Raider Ranks. - The longer you raid with us the higher your raider rank and privileges grow. (You can find more info on Guild Ranks bellow)

Open Officer Meetings. - You won’t see our officers running into a private channel after the raid! We discuss player performance, fight strategy, and guild direction openly. We are a team!

Community Representative (CR). - All guild members may vote bi-weekly for their representative. The guild member with the most votes is rewarded the rank of CR which has all Officer privileges and will be the guild’s voice during Officer Meetings.

A Gaming Community not just a WoW Guild. - We play a handful of other games like Final Fantasy XIV, MineCraft, Pokemon Unite, and much more! We believe a guild that games together stays together!

Current progress is 3/10 Mythic. Core Raid times are Tuesday - Wednesday 9-11:30PM EST with an optional raid voted each week by the Guild (has been Saturday evening)

Contact us on Discord - Bwill#0463

I will be looking through some of your proposals. I do prefer a guild that is at least 5/10M. I already join pugs that are 3/10M. No offense, just not wanting to re-progress on bosses I have already completed. Thanks for the responses!

Feel free to direct contact or use the application. Whichever you prefer :slight_smile:

Progress:
SoD progress: 5/10M 10/10H
CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Noxusrogue: Discord: Noxus#9195

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. We are looking for teammates, people who want to be part of a thriving and active team that builds relationships together - not a show up for a raid-logging environment. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad
Application: https://tinyurl.com/z9m9edzj

Hey, if you’re still looking, I’d be interested in chatting.

We are 5/10M and just started painsmith prog this week. Looking for a couple more ranged DPS. We raid Tues/Weds 9-1130PM EST

If this sounds good and you want to hear more, reach out to me
Discord: Sunde#5261
Bnet: Sunde#1384

Thanks for the replies. Still searching.

Hello Zylenol,

Guild: [Scars of Catastrophe] [H] - Bleeding Hollow
Raid Schedule: Tue/Thur 8:30 - 11:30 EST (Server Time) - 6 hours per week
Current Progression: 5/10M - 28% @ Painsmith (8/10 CN, 11/12 NYA)
Currently locked out on Painsmith

=========================================================================
Application: https://forms.gle/GpiqAeuvEPi3EjLt6 Or Contact Hayacati#9321 on Discord
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Scars+of+Catastrophe

Current needs: Mage/Warlock/DH/Warr - would be interested in yourself and your partner if we are good fit for each other

About Us:

Formed in late Eternal Palace out of frustrations from prior failed guild mergers, the goal is CE each tier while providing a relaxed, mature raid environment.

What is required of you:

• Weakauras, ERT, BW/DBM and RCLootCouncil

• A motivation to continually improve your character(s), with a focus on great vault progress during early patch progression and ability to independently research and sim your characters accordingly

• Understanding of WCL and a mindset of continual improvement - being able to parse raid logs and find out what you did wrong or how you can further improve night-to-night is the perfect mindset to have

Raid loot is distributed through loot council using RCLootCouncil with an emphasis being placed on attendance and overall attitude. We provide all raid consumables and repairs, except for potions each raid night.

Hi, Zylenol, I see you are looking for a home.

~Flagged for Rename~ from Area-52 is an adult guild focused on pushing for CE each tier. We are currently 7/10M & 10/10H SoD we raid Tues & Wed from 9-12PM EST. I’d love to chat more, add me on Discord Ojntoast#1029 (Preferred) or Bnet Ojntoast#1442.

Including our recruitment post so you can get a better idea of who we are. [H] 9/10M - T/W - CE-focused drama-free guild - LF brew, melee, boomkin, mage - #110 by Ojntoast-area-52

Hey there!

Curious if you’re open to slightly later start times (we start at 1am EST). If you are, I linked our forum post below for you to check out. If you think you’d be a good fit, don’t hesitate to reach out to one of us :slight_smile:

Hi. This is Soge and I am a recruitment officer for our guild Haunted by Murlocs on Area52.

Our guild has two raid teams: AM (5/10M) (Wed/Thu/Fri 10am - 1pm) & WE (9/10M) (Fri/Sat 9:30pm - 1:30am).

I would like to see if you would work out with our AM team.

If you are interested in raiding do join our guild discord. Our guild discord can be accessed with the link https://discord.gg/nr6kKuw In there you will find two channels #raid-application and #apply-here.

Please copy the text in #raid-application and paste it in #apply-here with your responses filled in. Me or one of the officers free will get back to you shortly. Thank you.

Hi Zy,

We’re a 9/10M guild that raids Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:30-10:30 EST. We’re looking for solid ranged dps to finish Realm First CE this tier and progress into next tier and beyond. We would absolutely have room in our main roster for your warlock and your mage friend. If interested, please reach out to me:

BNet: Bevee#1903 Discord: Bevee#3164

The Late Shift - [9/10M-SoD & CE-CN/NYA/TEP/BOD]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
  • Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

What we’re looking for:

We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

• Tank (Any Class Non-Warrior)
  • Healer (Pref Dpriest/Hpaly/MW)
  • Havoc DH
  • Warlock
  • Balance Druid

How to apply:

• If you’re interested in submitting an application, please use this link below. https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/bleeding-hollow/the-early-shift/the-early-shift
  • If you have any further inquiries/questions please reach out to me via BattleTag:
    Guild Master (Zhamy) - Zhamieqns#1261

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 5/10M SoD (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 3/10M SoD (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - arm4elephant#1980

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 3/10M SoD (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - 9/10H SoD (8pm - 11am CST, M) - Vel#11433

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 7/10M SoD (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 10/10H SoD (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!