[H] 245 resto druid lf mythic raiding

Hi currently Horde on A52, not looking to go alliance. Looking to mythic raid, current tier xp AotC, 1/10M. LF raid start time of 9:30pm EST or later. 245 Resto druid.

Thanks

I think you would be an amazing fit for us, we do start at 9est though if that is possible for you, if you are interested add me on discord Kreda#6508

Hey Brent!

They Can’t Ban Us All is progressing into mythic and we would love to add a resto druid to our roster. We are on Area-52 so no need for any server transfer!

We are currently AOTC SoD and starting our progress into Mythic this week.
We currently raid Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11Pm. Hopefully that is close enough to your preferred time!

If you interested in giving us a shot you can reach me on discord at Krenal#3546
or on BNet at Crazy1596#1951

Hey there,

Super Adventure Pals sounds like a good fit for you. We are 4/10M with sub-10% pulls on Soulrender, and we’re actively recruiting healers for our core. We raid two nights/week, Tuesday-Thursday from 9 P.M. – Midnight EST. I understand these times are bit out of your preferred range, but if they aren’t too unreasonable for you, we’d love to trial you.

If you’d like to talk with us, feel free to add and message our raid leader Augusto. We also have a neat infographic to give you a good idea of the atmosphere and how we like to run things. Make sure to mention it to Augusto and he’ll show you.

Augusto#12309 (Battle.net)
Augustocaesar#7214 (Discord)

Have a good one :slight_smile: