(H) 241 MM Hunter

Weekday raid team
M+ and PvP active
Never late always on time to raid.
Any realm willing to transfer.
Reach out or leave your stuff here and ill get in touch.

Disc: BadHabits#2857
BNet: Badhabits#11991

1 Like

Boss Lasers is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Zul’jin Horde that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members are constantly organizing alt runs, mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

Current Progression in SoD:

4/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

Learn More About Us

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/617656

https://linktr.ee/bosslasersguild

Application

If you would like to apply, please copy the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Tarox (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Hey! I sent you a discord friend request, but I will post this here as well to reach out to you :slight_smile:

Hey, we may be a good match (currently 5/10M)… see below:

Hey there, you said weekday, but I just needed to throw my hat in the ring regardless. I’m reaching out for our 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun team that is 5/10M and currently looking for a hunter. Here’s our post below. If we happen to sound like a good fit, please reach out in our discord listed in the post!

Greetings!

I would love to talk to you further about our guild and your search for a home.

Murder Hobos is currently recruiting like minded people and committed raiders for our current push through Heroic Sanctum of Domination and you could be a great addition to our team!

Our progression is currently:

5/10 H
10/10 N

We raid on Tues/Thursday 8:00-11:00 Eastern

You can reach me at my BNET Ladori#1555 or my Discord Ladori#9225.

In the meantime, here is some basic information about who we are. Hope to hear from you soon!

Murder Hobos is a Heroic Raiding Guild on the Sargeras server which was formed by long time players and experienced raiders . We strive to maintain a community of dedicated, team oriented, like minded raiders that are committed to our raid schedule and guild success.

Currently 5/10H and 10/10N in SoD, we are moving at a steady pace through heroic content (we also run Mythic + regularly!) while maintaining a fun and friendly raiding environment.

With our collective raiding experience, we bring our talents and dedication to our raid team and continue to grow the team with raiders having a great time and a positive teamwork attitude.

CURRENT NEEDS :

Skilled DPS (all classes considered)

Skilled Healer (with DPS OS)

RAID DAYS/TIMES :

Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11pm EASTERN

Please reach out to us here or BNET if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from those of you who are looking for a new place to call home!

Ladori#1555 BNET
Ladori#9225 DISCORD
Evolintent#1966 BNET

Hi Badhabitz, I hope your search for a team is going well. I sent a friend request on discord in order to chat and see if our team might be a good fit for you. We have a recruitment post here if you want to get some preliminary info. I’m am happy to provide any additional info or answer any question you might have about our team.