<H> 239 Resto Shaman 9/10 Heroic 1/10M, 10/10 N SoD LF Late night/Early Morning Raiding Guild

Looking for a raiding guild after 11pm Est or Early Morning, available almost all nights. More than willing to move servers if good fit. Joined a raiding guild for the past few weeks, 10/10 Normal, 9/10 Heroic, 1/10 Mythic. Also have several Alts ranging in gear from 205 to 220, Demo Warlock, Ret Paladin, BM Hunter, Blood DK (Unholy Offspec). Contact me anytime and I will certainly get back to you as soon as possible.

Discord: Serigon#8738
Battlenet: Serigon#1145

Bumpity bump.

Pushing it up.

Hi Serigon, you don’t say if you’re willing to switch to Alliance, so I presume not, but here’s our info just in case!

We are a long term (since vanilla) friendly adult guild. We have an active roster, with M+s happening most nights. We are well organized but very laid-back.

Raids are Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday 9-11:30pm Pacific. We were 7/10M in CN, currently 2/10M and 9/10H in SoD. We are currently looking for 2 healers, any classes.

We are located on US-Proudmoore, one of the most populated US Alliance realms.

Feel free to friend me at stef#1290 if you’d like to join or have any questions!

1 Like

You know, I have not seriously played Alliance since TBC. Perhaps it is time for a change? 9 - 1130 Pacific is 3 hours behind me on the coast, EST. That fits pretty well. I recently switched servers to Illidan and brought 3 alts so I would need to know there is a real chance for long term progression or game play. Ill try to reach out soon.

1 Like

Hi Serigon, if you are willing to switch to Alliance we might be what you’re looking for.

We’ve been together since Eternal Palace, AOTC each tier and this expansion have been building towards being more Mythic focused. We are currently 7/10H 1/10M. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday 8:30-11pm PST (11:30pm-2am EST). We are on Lightbringer.

You can find me on Discord at: lonesoldier09#0009

I should be on around 8pm PST or so if you’d like to talk! Here’s our forum post in the meantime: LF ALL ROLES - 1/10M 7/10H 3-day Mythic guild - [A] [Lightbringer]

1 Like