[H] 238 Enhancement Shaman looking for a new home

HI everyone, I am currently looking for a new guild

I am really interested in Heroic Raiding, M+ , and PVP of any kind.

My current availability are Tues, Wed, Fri, and Mon.

If anyone is interested in me joining their family, or has any more questions for me, my Btag is Aerisot#1156!

Hello, we are currently looking for dps to add to our roster. Added you on disc.

[Guild: Hyperlight] AOTC Focused Guild (Cleared Heroic CN and SoD) Looking to add dps to our core for Sepulcher. We Raid Tues/Thurs 10:00pm - 1:00am EST. Laid back, non-elitist group.

Guild : Failed at Hogger
Faction : HORDE
Raid Times/Days : Tues/ Wed 8-11est (7-10 cst)
Progress : 10/10H 3/10M SoD
Needs : Open for any role.
About Us
To keep things short and sweet, we are a guild that has been raiding with a core of around 15 players since early Legion and we’re ramping back up for 9.2 after an extended break from the tier. Our guild is made up of mostly people 24+ and have people from all walks/stages of life. We care more about the person being a fit with the group and willingness to learn over all, and are open to considering any role at this time,
with our highest priority on main healers, as well as a warrior slot.
Thank you for your time
Discord: Bitwise#0429
Bnet: Abysmn#1567

Hello! If by any chance you’re still looking and can accommodate Fridas 9pm-midnight EST and Sundays 4-7pm EST (I know it’s a big ask, but I had to take a chance!), we could use some more DPS for our team! We’re a Horde guild that has a focus on AOTC but doesn’t mind dabbling into mythic when the opportunity permits. We have people who also runs keys during the week, with many at KSM and beyond or working towards it. Outside of regular raid days we also have alt nights on Saturdays at 8-11pm EST (optional, of course). You can add me on Discord at cloe.n#2073 if you’re interested and wanted to chat more, or look at the link I’ve posted for the full guild spiel. Regardless, hope you have a great day and thank you for reading!

Hey there!

I think you might be a good fit for The Vending Machine. While our current raid schedule is Thursday and Friday, we did have a few guild members talk about wanting to change the days possibly. Like the post says we’re quite a variety guild, everyone runs M+ for KSM and some like to keep pushing for score. We’ve got a few members that love PVP.
If you’re interested in any more information, my discord and bnet information are in the linked post, reach out and we can chat!