(H) 230 Arms Warrior LF raiding guild - Tich pref

Hello! I’m currently looking for a new raiding guild for 9.1. I’m looking for a guild that’s pushing Heroic SoD and does M+ frequently, but more importantly I want a guild that’s inclusive, active (not just raid logging) and isn’t toxic. I’m currently 10/10N and 6/10H. I’m currently on Tichondrius but would consider transferring/faction changing for the right group of people.

Hey Nokwar! Not sure what times work best for you, but if you’re able to make Friday 9pm-12am/Sunday 4-7pm EST and are up for transfering to Wyrmrest Accord, we could use a warrior interested in heroic raiding! Currently the guild is 8/10H and looking to get AOTC. You can read more about the guild below, and if you would like to reach out you can add me on Discord (cloe.nd#2073) or on Battle.net (SyWizard#1594) [H] [WrA] <Metric> AOTC Fri/Sun guild looking for dps!

Hey Nokwar,

We are Thought, an Alliance mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. We are currently 9/10H and 3/10M raiding on Tuesday and Wednesday from 7-10PM CST. We finished last tier 9/10M and are pushing CE this tier.

We are in need of a Arms Warrior. Let me know if you are interested. You can find me on discord at cabosetv#0275 or bnet at cabose#1677

Hey man, you sound like you’d be a good fit for us check us out:
([H] [Noble House-Emerald Dream] 9/10H 1/10M LF All)

Mal’Ganis Chocolate Milk is currently 8/10H with 10/10H leadership SOD raiding/mythic+ guild. We are looking for laid back and focused raiders to flush out the rest of our raid team. LF skilled players and anyone looking to have fun. We also do PVP on all levels and are big into Mythic Key Stones.

Current class needs -

Everything!

HUGE NEEDS -

Warrior

mage

warlock

Always looks good on applicants if you are ready and willing to Flex regarding specs and follow the meta needs.

Raid time= 7pm-10pm CST Tues/Thurs

Any class that is not listed and wish to join feel free to pm as skills is Very important!

feel free to post here or

Discord-

Daylightfall#5945

Envys#1180

Drecken#2957

Hey!! If your still looking for a guild we definitely have room for you here at Flaming dragon! HMU on discord and we can talk a bit :smiley: Fresh#5071

Hey Nokwar Second Round of Area52 7/10H is recruiting melee dps such as yourself. I would be interested in having a conversation. Add me on Discord Benwizzle#3246.

Hey! We’re in need of an Arms Warr!* We’re on the server Kil’Jaeden 9/10H & 1/10M. Raid Wednesday/Thursday 6-9pm PST! / 9pm-Midnight EST. Looking to lock in our ATOC/Mythic roaster with a few people stepping away soon. In search of players looking for a long term home. We’re a mature atmosphere with most people 30+ that has clear leadership and raid organization that is interested in players looking to improve but in a casual fun! environment. Each week (M+ Keys), Covenant, Class research, etc etc are standards for the roaster AKA not pure raid log. Guildies always open to help but personal responsibility. Many of us hangout in Discord and play outside of raiding! Would love to chat more, here is my contact info Btag Treebierd#1123 and Discord Oro#6621