[H] 229 HPal LF mythic guild

Enjoy pushing m+, sales, etc. CE Nya & CN… looking to raid around 9
current guild decided not to push mythic this tier

bnet cloudpuncher#1770
discord mooty#5053

Hey there we are looking for a holy pally for our heroic/ mythic raid team We read from 8 to 11 EST we are on Zoll gin FordlWe read from 8 to 11 EST we are on Zul’jin US horde my discord is Sig#9905 or Battle.net Sig#11142

Hey, check us out

Hi Mootyxd,

Depending on your schedule and goals, Pandamonium on Mal’Ganis might be what you’re looking for! Here’s our recruitment post:

Good luck finding your new team!

Still looking, will server transfer

Hello! My name is Mitch, reaching out to you on behalf of Resilience [H] of US-Illidan. I think we could be a good fit if you’d be interested! I’ve attached our guild recruitment post below. Take a look and if it’s something you think you’d be interested in shoot me a friend request on Bnet! Thanks!!

Heyyy Mooty,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal’Ganis would be!

I’m looking to add Holy Paladin to my roster.

Reunited is a two day Mythic raiding guild formed by a group of CE raiders who couldn’t bear the thought of not raiding together anymore when their guild disbanded after achieving Cutting Edge Ny’alotha.

We are currently 5/10H with Painsmith to 11%

Mythic Raid Schedule
Friday: 8:30PM EST - 12:00AM EST
Saturday: 8:30PM EST - 12:00AM EST

We have a super quick and easy application - our bots will autofill your logs/raider.io/wowprogress info for you - you just tell us who you are, how to reach you, and anything you think we should know - https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Wednesday Sanctum of Domination Sale Run
  • Sunday Sanctum of Domination Alt Run
  • Guild Movie Night
  • Key pushing
  • Key Sales
  • Rated Battlegrounds
  • Meta Achievement groups
  • There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

Hey there!

Malice is on Bleeding Hollow Horde side, and we’ve been around for a long time. We always go into a tier hoping for CE and have managed to achieve it over several expansions, usually with some time to spare.

We’re currently in the market for a disc or a holy paladin for a core spot in our group and would love to chat with you if you’re interested.

We have a more casual 2 day a week schedule for those with demanding real life obligations, and we raid Tuesday/Thursday from 8:30 - 11:30PM EST. Hopefully this isn’t too early for your schedule.

We have an active group, and several who push keys, do alt raids, and enjoy playing this game and others together.

You can Reach me on bnet at Medira#1121 or on discord at Medira#6451 if you want to chat. We would love to hear from you!

Feel free to check us out on wowprogress for more information.