[H] 232 Hpal 6/10h SoD LF CE guild

Venth hpal looking for a guild that is pushing for CE this tier.

Took a break from the game after BoD, and am looking to push back into mythic content.

Kohinah-Area52
Bnet-Haunted#1305
Discord-Mash#6994

Hey, check us out

Hi Kohinah,

If you are willing to consider Alliance, Its Mine I Licked It was 9/10M last tier and is currently 5/10 and we could use a good holy pally. I’ll drop our copy and paste below, hope to hear from you!

Hi Kohinah,

Depending on your schedule and goals, Pandamonium on Mal’Ganis might be what you’re looking for! Here’s our recruitment post:

Good luck finding your new team!

Hello! We are Veil of illidan. A newly formed group of gamers, we are a semi- hardcore raiding guild looking to achieve HoF. We are seeking exceptional players. It is a huge bonus if you have past top 100 US experience and if you can play your off-specs at a high level. The high priority listing for recruitment is below:
ANY PUMPERS (RANGED DPS ) Spriests,Boomkins,Mages,
Healers (DISC PRIEST FOR SURE) Another Hpal (Venthyr)
ANY MECHANICALLY SOUND PLAYER

Raid Times : Tues/Weds/Thurs/Sunday 8-12PM EST
Raid Application : ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScQJxcEQjvCnluBQxgJ-z4n1qdTex_DZNuDeal4QE5Vg1XRSA/viewform (Add an H at start)
Contact me at : Moriti#6522 (Discord) Taylorshift#3817 (Discord) Thiccboltz#1525 (Btag) :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hey there!

Malice is on Bleeding Hollow Horde side, and we’ve been around for a long time. We always go into a tier hoping for CE and have managed to achieve it over several expansions, usually with some time to spare. Although we fell short due to real life and fatigue catching up to some of our roster at the end of CN, we have every intention of doing what we need to get it done this tier.

We’re currently in the market for a disc or a holy paladin for a core spot in our group and would love to chat with you if you’re interested.

We have a more casual 2 day a week schedule for those with demanding real life obligations, and we raid Tuesday/Thursday from 8:30 - 11:30PM EST.

I know you’re not expecting more than an AOTC group, but if you’re interested in going for a bit more, I would love to chat.

You can Reach me on bnet at Medira#1121 or on discord at Medira#6451 if you want to chat. We would love to hear from you!

Feel free to check us out on wowprogress for more information.

Hey @Kohina,
Not sure if you’re still seeking a team, or if you are open to alliance, but thought I’d reach out. My Bnet add is KassiG#1130 (sent a request to you).

We are alliance on Stormrage. 7/10M for CoN, currently 5/10H for SoD and starting Mythic Terry tonight.

Our raid times are T/TH from 7-10pm EST.

If you have any interest, please accept the add, love to chat with you. I’ll drop our forum below for additional info too. Good luck!

Forum:

Bump it up<3

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 4/10H SoD (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 4/10H SoD (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - XmandevilX#1815

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 3/10H SoD (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Seraph University - LEARNING RAID - 5/10N SoD (8pm - 11am CST, M) - Vel#11433

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 5/10H SoD (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 7/10N SoD (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Good morning bud!

< Battle Hardened > of Wyrmrest Accord is looking for progression raiders to push high-end content in Shadowlands. Our raiders thrive in a friendly raid environment, with the expectation that each of our raiders will pull their weight and know their class/mechanics without the extra negative criticism.

Progression
6/10H SoD
6/10M CN

Schedule

Tuesdays 6pm-9pm - Heroic Raid (will be Mythic once we’re ready to set foot in there)
Wednesdays 6pm-9pm - Heroic Raid ( same as above)
Thursdays 6pm-9pm - Guild RBGs push
Fridays 6pm-9pm - Heroic once we start pushing Mythic content
Saturdays 6pm-9pm - Heroic once we start pushing Mythic Content

all times are PST

You can contact Shalathe or if you have any questions.
Btags: Shalathe#1841 ; SomeTallDude#1103
Discord: Shalathe#9581 ; SomeTallFu ck#2311

Hey!

Wavvy on Mal’Ganis is a seasoned CE guild 10/10M CN, 1/10M SoD 8/10H (close on KT). We pride ourselves on having a fun and laid back raid atmosphere while still expecting top end performance from our raiders to clear content at an above average pace for a guild running on a 2 day schedule. We raid T/Th from 8PM-12AM CST with optional/heroic/sale on Mondays (currently also doing Optional Normals on Wednesday and Saturday as well). We are looking to add an exceptional Healer to our roster for 9.1 and on so if it sounds like something you might be interested in lmk and I would love to chat more !

Discord - Vitalian#4229

Check us out. 8/10M CN and currently 6/10H SoD looking for Hpal

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

SoD progress: 3/10H
CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad