[H] 227 H Pal

The cookie crumbled and I’m looking for a new home. Ideally a weekday raid group from 9PM CST - 12AM CST. I won’t be able to do anything earlier than that. I’m looking to achieve AOTC and find a push group for keys. If the guild steps into mythic I’m more than game, just not my #1 priority right now.

I was 6/10M CN as H Priest and RShaman, currently 9/10N and 5/10H SoD as HPal

Discord: buzzlitebeer#7853

Heya, are you open to a faction transfer? If so, take a look at our guild post below or get in touch over Discord: lonesoldier09#0009

Thanks for your time!

Hello,
Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for like-minded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons (typically evenings/weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Hello! We are Veil of illidan. A newly formed group of gamers, we are a semi- hardcore raiding guild looking to achieve HoF. We are seeking exceptional players. It is a huge bonus if you have past top 100 US experience and if you can play your off-specs at a high level. The high priority listing for recruitment is below:
ANY PUMPERS (RANGED DPS ) Spriests,Boomkins,Mages,
Healers (DISC PRIEST FOR SURE) Hpal (Venthyr)
ANY MECHANICALLY SOUND PLAYER

Raid Times : Tues/Weds/Thurs/Sunday 8-12PM EST
Raid Application : ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScQJxcEQjvCnluBQxgJ-z4n1qdTex_DZNuDeal4QE5Vg1XRSA/viewform (Add an H at start)
Contact me at : Moriti#6522 (Discord) Taylorshift#3817 (Discord) Thiccboltz#1525 (Btag)

Hello there! My name is Mitch, reaching out to you from Resilience [H] US-Illidan. We’re looking for another healer to fill our ranks for AOTC then Mythic Progression and I think we could be a good fit for you! We raid Tuesday Thursday from 9-12 EST. I’ve attached a link to our recruitment posting below for more info.

The short version is this, we’re a long standing group of friends that formed this guild from the ashes of an old one that most of us used to be in. We formed this new guild to better suit our goals of Mythic prog. Realistically are we a CE team? No, not yet. But we’re hoping to be in the future. This being our first patch under our new banner we’re hoping for AOTC then serious mythic prog.

If you’d like to chat feel free to ping me in game- Xxvii#11663. The other officers can help as well, Dabears#1561, Vittorpia#1163 and Raand#1678, as can the Guild Master himself, KriztovChaos#1801.

Thank you for your interest and we look forward to talking with you

Add me for Conversation - NosTheHoss#1668
Currently 7/10 H - CE in CN
Guild Name: Cerebral
Realm: Area-52
Raid Days/Times: Th/F/S 10pm-1am

Hello Bzzliteadin

[US][A] [Interstellar Overdrive] would be interested in having you potentially trialing to join our raiding team! We are semi-hardcore and achieved 6/10 M CN last tier. We will be clearing Heroic SOD and then pushing into Mythic progression afterwards.

Interstellar Overdrive

• Semi-Hardcore : 5/10 H SOD — 1/10 M SOD
  • Connected Servers : Draenor/Echo Isles
  • Raid Nights : Tuesday/Thursday (Saturday - Optional)
  • Raid Times : 9-12pm EST
  • We are alliance so a faction change would be needed :slight_smile:

Feel free to give our guild recruitment page a quick lookover to see if we would be a good fit for you!

Best of Luck!
Zoras
Battle Net : Paracyte#11293

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 4/10H SoD (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908
  • R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 4/10H SoD (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - XmandevilX#1815
  • R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 3/10H SoD (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477
  • R4. Seraph University - LEARNING RAID - 5/10N SoD (8pm - 11am CST, M) - Vel#11433
  • R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 5/10H SoD (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576
  • R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 7/10N SoD (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!