(H) 227 Disc/Shadow / 223 Pally LF Mythic Plus Guild

My current guild is not active enough for me. I’m looking to log on and push keys with likeminded, cool & mature people. I’m online just about every day of the week.

what progression are u?

Hey, we’re 6/10m and looking for a couple of healers. I would be interested in seeing your logs. Here’s our info, and contact info is at the bottom

//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/AfterL%C3%ADfe

Schedule (8 hours)

Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur
10pm-12am EST

Raids will not go more than 1 pull past midnight EST.
We will run additional, optional normal and heroic at the start of a new tier until the guild is no longer interested.

Progression

12/12M NYA - US 393
7/8M EP - Azshara 4%
9/9M BoD - US 219
8/8M Uldir - US 195

11/11M Antorus - US 228
9/9M ToS - US 232
10/10M NH - US 485
3/3M ToV - US 276
7/7M EN - US 200
13/13M HFC - US 289
8/10M BRF
7/7M HM
14/14H SOO - US 305
13/13H ToT- US 230

About Us

The guild has been active since it was established in 2006 on Korgath.

Our goal is always to full clear mythic for Cutting Edge. Recruitment, composition, and loot distribution are all focused to support that goal. Our raiding environment is organized, fast paced, and passionate. Our schedule is ideal for CE players with a full-time school or work schedule. Many raiders also focus on mythic plus, rated PvP, and achievement hunting.

Recruitment Officers

Grolgek - - - Amor#1426
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332

4/10 M guild looking for a Shadow priest and a pally. Are you wiling to go Alliance? If so, message me and we can talk some more.
Discord - Peet#6182 Bnet - Pete#12264

Dirt Flap is a core group of 14 that left the previous guild to form their own guild. We are looking for chill people that want to push content and have fun. Raid leader of 8+ years experience.

We run many mythic+ groups, pushing into Mythic raiding, & RBGS.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

Progression:
10/10 N
10/10H

Minimum ilvl of 210+, experience 9/10H.

Currently looking to fill some spots. will take any of these classes/or amazing player.

Contact me Jaebabe#1755
Or Sh0#9012

Hey Heavy,

Lemme refer you to Cohortes Praetoriae

I know what you’re thinking. Ally. Sargeras. Scum of the earth. To give you a sense of my own story, not that long ago I was an orc. Was horde for a decade and thought the very same thing. Then I started talking to this dwarf named Sloppi. And now, having run with 'em a little while, I might still call them scum of the earth. And they’d just laugh. Bunch of F’in pirates, really, for all that the guild name is some Roman honorific. But look: I ended up transferring to the Dark Side and, well, the dark side is good.

We’re raiding Heroic (9/10) right now, intent on moving to Mythic quickly. We raid W/Th 9pm to midnight CST – but we’ve also got a strong lot pushing keys and looking for more who want to join us in the dungeons. And we have a (right now) small nucleus of PVP oriented types (myself included) and trying to get more.

The guild is that right mix of chill and understanding people who are serious about improvement, advancing content, and getting good. If that sounds about right to you, I hope you’ll reach out.

If you have any interest, I can answer questions you might have, or I’d refer you to the aforementioned Sloppi, who does most of our recruiting and is way better at it than I am:

Contact Sloppi on:

Discord - fiikfiic#1242 (that’s four i’s)

Battlenet - fiikfiic#1815

I hope we hear from you, and good luck. There are tons of great guilds out there and I hope you find the right one for you.

~Broadsides

Hey!

I’m an officer in yawn on Thrall. We do a ton of mythic plus, and would absolutely be interested in having you join up for mythic+ play.

I’m curious however if you have any interest in Mythic raiding? We’re 6/10M and would love to bring in a solid disc priest like yourself to close out the tier.

Either way, if you’re interested, please head over to yawn.gg and fill out our quick app. (Takes ~5 minutes)

Appreciate your time!!!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-aotc-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-our-discord-community/566013
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dojo-mythic-plus-and-pvp-community/852587