[H] 226 Rogue LF guild

6/10M exp
Looking for a CE mindset guild for this tier and 9.1

Sïmplë-Illidan for logs

Hello we are a Alliance guild Fearfulways currently 9/10M working on Denathrius on phase 2, was wondering if you’d be interested in joining us to finish this tier and continue on to tier 2, we raid Tue,We’d and Thursday 7-11pm est.

Add me on discord to chat: Fearmaky#9857

Let me know please

Hey Simple,

We’re 8/10M, raiding Tues/Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST

Guild spam is linked below, please hit me up on discord if you’re interested.

Mental#9967

Hey, Simple! I think you’d be a good fit for our guild, come give us a try if you want!
<Café Disco> is a tightly knit guild with former CE players that needs more ranged dps but will consider exceptional melee players! We aim to push for Cutting Edge on a casual schedule - even if it takes us until the last week of each raid tier to accomplish.

If you’re interested, come with us on our next Heroic Raid or for some Mythic pulls if you’re not already locked out. Try us out for a night - no strings attached!

Raid Schedule and progress: Thursday & Monday 8-11pm Eastern, 6/10M

Contact information: Btag: Ishtaldea#1366 | Discord: Forma#4632 or Ishtaldea#1730

Hi, Retirement Sanctuary is a bunch of old raiders clinging to the progression dream. Our goal is to clear all the content (Cutting Edge), on a more relaxed schedule than the good ole days.

Realm: Illidan Horde
Raiding Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30-10:30 PST
Recruiting: Healers in high demand, but all roles (even tanks) will be considered!
Progression: 8/10 Mythic, just starting on SLG

We are also recruiting what we call ‘flex’ raiders, who may not be available every raid night. Since we’re old retired people, we know that sometimes your walker breaks down and you can’t make it to raid. Flex raiders are lower priority to get in on progression kills, but can pretty freely come in on farm bosses.

In short, our mission is to clear mythic raids without sacrificing fun. Please reach out via discord!

Discord Admins: (otou#7657), (Shuttlecasts#8052), (Zinnin#1337), (Aidmaro
#5131)

Hey Simple!
We desperately need more dps as we’re pushing through Sludgefist!

While we’re alliance, and we raid Fri/Sat 8.30-11.30pm server which is mountain time I’m not sure you’re interested in switching to alliance.

We’re currently progressing on Sludgefist with best pull around 10%.

If interested, bnet wolfiee#11929, Connor93#1805, or Darvos#1994 if not, I hope you find what you’re looking for!