(H) 225 Warlock LF CE Guild

I am looking for a CE focused guild to raid with. I’ve been raiding on a warlock since TBC. My availability is MTWT 3 pm-11pm EST, Friday and Saturday 8pm-2am EST and Sunday 8pm-11pm. I have CE experience in the last two tiers.

1 Like

Hello Lotro.

We have an open Warlock spot for 9.1. We’re called SAF on Area 52, our raid times are T/Th 8-11 with Optional Sunday for Heroic/Alts/Sales.

Our prog is P3 Sire and CE in Nyalotha. If this is something you’d be interested in , feel free to drop us an application at the following link

https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/area-52/saf/main

Hey there! The < Stupid Fat Hobbits > of Area52 are currently looking for some solid RDPS for 9.1 (high prio for fellow warlocks!)

This has been our first tier raiding together and we got to 9/10M (short of CE only due to some unprecedented attendance issues towards the end, and are still pushing for it next week!), and we raid 7:30-11pm Eastern.

Would love to have a chat if you’re interested! My discord is Umard#4421, hope to hear from ya! :wink:

Would love to see an app from you! We’re looking for a pumper warlock!

Your raid times would be perfect for me. I put an app in last week I believe.

I put another app in, I think this one was different than the wowprogress one? I’m not sure I just filled another one out anyways. Hope to trial for you soon!

Hey Lotro,

Looking for more RDPS to fill out our team in 9.1. Our times end an hour later than you were looking for but figured I’d try, if you are interested let me know!

Premonition (9/10M CN, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Application:
Feel free to apply at h.ttps://bit.ly/2mq18ln (remove the period in https)

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Hey man, check out our spam below!

[H] Last Pull Best Pull US-Mal’Ganis, is a CE mythic guild recruiting Healers and DPS for 9.1!

We are 10/10M team and raid 3 nights/week – Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8pm-11pm EST.

Currently recruiting: Spriest, Lock, Hpally, Resto Shaman

Guild Info:

We provide a competitive atmosphere all while taking the toxic out of mythic raiding. We have high expectations and focus on competent players in their specific roles. We supply ALL consumables, you bring the fight! Our goal is to push CE in server top-20, all while building a strong community of players. Our players come from CE background with our most recent CE in CN and Nya during BFA.

Raid Requirements:

We require 95%+ attendance. All raids form 15-20 minutes prior to pull to issue all consumables and get everyone ported to the raid. No-shows will be immediately benched and absences need to be posted to the officers or on discord 3-5 days in advance to allow us to make roster changes.

Raid Needs

Currently recruiting: Spriest, Lock, Hpally, Resto Shaman – all strong players feel free to apply!

Community Aspects:

1. We run M+ B.Y.O.K. (bring your own keys) every Saturday/Sunday to help with vault key farming
  2. When we are not raiding, we run; old raid content for mogs, mounts, etc.!
  3. We create fun weekly guild competitions, such as most keys done, etc. for in-game prizes from the officer team! We reward the hard work and dedication of our raiders.

Shal#11574

Meeko#11837

Rigbone#11819

Vividritual#1844

Hello!!

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Tank - Non DH
  • Healers - Resto sham, Resto Druid, Disc Priest
  • Ranged DPS - All
  • Melee DPS - All

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

Hi Lotro!

The Golden Company is now recruiting! We are currently 10/10 Mythic in Castle Nathria. We are a Cutting -Edge group on Zul’jin Horde. Our group was built with two goals in mind: The first is to build a community of people we enjoy raiding with. The second goal is to achieve CE.

Our primary goal is to have fun and create a friendly environment, this means avoiding toxicity and bad attitudes. This guild is also open and accepting to LGBTQ+ players. No racism, homophobia, sexism, ableism. We will not tolerate any discrimination on those or any other grounds.

----- Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 8pm - 11pm EST
Wednesday: 8pm - 11pm EST
Sunday: 8pm - 11pm EST

If you are interested in us, please add me, and we can discuss bringing you into a future raid!

Bittersteel (GM) - Discord (Bittersteel#4096) or Battlenet (Bittersteel#1826)

Hey Lotro,

Add me on bnet so we can chat, seems like your times/days work with ours.

Pezek#1832

[Horde] US-Zul’Jin | 2-Night Guild

< Volition >

Current Progress:
Castle Nathria 10/10 M

Battle for Azeroth:
12/12 M Ny’alotha - Cutting Edge | 7/8 M EP | 9/9 M BoD - Cutting Edge | 8/8 M Uldir - Cutting Edge

Legion:
11/11 Mythic Antorus - Cutting Edge | 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras | 9/10 Mythic Nighthold | 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor - Cutting Edge | 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare - Cutting Edge

Raid Times:
Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 - 11:00pm EST

(Sunday 8:00 - 11:00pm EST optional heroic sales / alt-raids / achievements / M+ / etc.)

About Us:

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a core comprised of raiders with past top U.S. experience. We expect high performance, but are a relaxed, friendly, and a drama-free environment.

We strive to improve every tier. Our current schedule means we have to communicate and address problems quickly for fast and efficient progression. We are not interested in meter padding or loot goblins during progression. We need competent players who pay attention to mechanics and play to win as a team .

Recruitment:

We are seeking exceptional players. It is a huge bonus if you have past top 100 US experience and if you can play your off-specs at a high level. The high priority listing for recruitment is below.

Application: /volitionzj.enjin.com/recruitment

For any further questions regarding recruitment, feel free to give me or any other officer a shout!

Resent#1232 // Ryles#1518

Fallen Empire Mal’Ganis is recruiting for CE progression!

• Progression: 9/10 M CN (175 pulls at Sire P3, roster boss got us)
  • Raid Times: Wed/Thurs 9PM-12AM EST, optional Saturday Heroic 9 EST
  • Needs: DPS (bonus points for DK, lock, mage), all excellent players always encouraged to apply

We are a 2-day 6-hour CE guild with a chill but focused atmosphere, and no toxic players allowed! We’re a resilient group of fun-loving raiders who just want to taste that sweet, sweet CE once again. Our illustrious leader employs the 21st man strategy when the roster allows for it. So come on and enable him, you won’t regret it! Feel free to check out past vods to get a sense of the group!

Please fill out an application if interested and reach out to chat with us with any questions. Looking forward to meeting you and hopefully playing with you soon. :smiley:

• WowProgress: https ://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Fallen+Empire
  • Application: https ://apply.wowaudit.com/us/malganis/fallen-empire/mythic-raid?preview
  • Twitch: https ://www.twitch.tv/daberry573

Contact GM Wek at:
Dr. Wek#1632 - discord
Slayna#1159 - bnet

Contact Healing Officer Livie at:
livie#4169 - discord
livie#11751 - bnet

Heya – you’d be a great fit for my guild. We’re on Mal’Ganis and raid every Tues/Thurs from 7-10PM CST (8-11PM EST). If you’re still looking for a guild and would like to chat, feel free to get in touch with me on Discord: CatLady#1234