[H] 225 Unholy / 222 Havoc 4/10 M LF Guild

Hello, looking at your logs it seems we’d love to have you trial with us!

About us: We’re a weekend raiding guild on Thrall-US and we raid 9pm-12am eastern and are currently 8/10. We are looking to add excellent dps to our roster and always are striving to be a consistant CE guild. Last tier was our first crack at getting CE and we succeeded in defeating n’zoth. Our guilds name is Duplicitys Reach

If interested please friend Snarfed#1335 on bnet or Snarfing#4104 on discord

Hi Kiaseli! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey Kiaseli,
If your able to raid from 9pm pst to 12am pst on Saturday and Sunday nights and are willing to go alliance I’d love to talk to you. My Btag is wawa#1628
My discord is Rykkaar#5341

Hi there Mr. DK, we may have a spot for you!

Enrage Kills Only (8/10M) is a CE guild looking for more members to join the ranks of its Mythic Raid Team! Currently we are looking for DPS to bolster our ranks as we progress into Castle Nathria to achieve Cutting Edge. We are currently progressing on SLG (P2). We are a relaxed and welcoming group to anyone who can appreciate an adult environment but also enjoys having fun at the same time. Outside of raiding we have plenty of players who run mythic+ (multiple KSMs) and PVP. Outside of WoW, we have many players who like to play other games such as, Valheim, Deep Rock Galactic, Rust, Among us, Phasmophobia, just to name a few. The bulk of the guild is usually on every day even outside of raid nights so there are always people around to do something with.

What we are looking for: All classes with a preference towards range.

Schedule: Tuesdays/Thursdays/Sundays. 8 PM – 11 PM Server (PST). We run RBGs on Fridays and have a heroic alt-run on Saturdays.

Contact: If you are interested in joining please send me a DM or message us on BNet and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

GM:

Lowz#8283

Officers:

Azuros#8059

Kibidachi#1799

Feenix#1352

Ramification#1449

I appreciate the offer but unfortunately with my work schedule I’m typically unavailable Wednesday nights.

I probably should have put that in the original post. Best of luck with the tier and 9.1!

I am currently not looking to move over to Alliance, I’ve done my time and am happy on the Horde side of things. Maybe one day whenever the factions are abolished.

6/10M Recruiting for 9.1 Tue & Thu from 8p-11p EST Add me if interested!

Jaystir#1204 - Discord

Hey Kiaseli -

We have a spot open for a DK on our mythic progression team. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 8:30est - 11:00pm EST. Currently 4/10M, but only decided to start mythic progression a few weeks ago (our H Sire kill was back in January).

Our roster is big into M+, most members in the 1600-2k range. I think you’d fit in great here - we have a fun raid environment.

Add me and let’s chat -

Bnet: Infusion#1899
Discord: Panacya#3591

EDIT: Also on A52 :slight_smile:

Hey Kiaseli

If you’re open to alliance and think we’d be a good fit from the info below then hope to talk more soon!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 8/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Open/ All Classes
  • Ranged: Open/ All Classes
  • Healers: Open/ All Classes

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Apt skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Hello there Kiaseli, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Checkout…

Hey,

Inhibit 6/10M with many phase 3 council pulls.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Thursday 9:30-1:00 Eastern.

We are actively recruiting

1 core healer - Resto shaman/HPal

1 Tank - DK, DH, Monk, Warrior

All competitive DPS.

We are Horde on Thrall Server.

Our focus for the next tier is CE and we will continue to build for the roster for CE.

Please fill out the attached document if interested.

Discord DM: Nick Martin#1564

Hi Kiaseli!

Arm of Hades currently has a core raid slot open for a DK, and by the looks of your character and post, you’d fit in well here. First off, some basics:

• 14+ year guild with a stable adult environment. We’re not going anywhere, nor have we ever taken an extended break
  • We raid Tues/Thurs, 8:00-11:00 EST. Current progression is 4/10M and looking forward to more!
  • Our goal is to push as far as we can in Mythic on a 6hr/week schedule. We were 9/12M in Nya’lotha, and are ramping up for a deep Mythic push in 9.1. We want people who strive for CE with their performance, but aren’t going to rage quit if we come up short. Enjoying a positive, fun raiding atmosphere is key, and we’re never going to sacrifice that.
  • We believe strongly in community, hosting monthly game nights, Sunday alt runs, and even 10 in-person reunions, where 15-25 guildies get together for a week of hiking, beer, and boardgames :slight_smile:

So that’s a bit about us! If you’d like to chat more, please add me on Discord: Shtanky#4568

Best wishes in your search, and looking forward to chatting more!
Shtanky

Hey there Kiaseli!

Saw you were interested in looking for a guild to raid with and wanted to see if you were interested. Please reply to me here on discord or feel free to add my bnet @ Nebu46#1564

I’ll add some stuff to you after this for my guild recruitment!

is a guild born in the Battle for Azeroth, we strive for AotC each raid tier and head into Mythic when we feel ready. Currently interested in adding new members for Shadowlands. The guild does not stop at raiding and we are always running Mythic+. The community is what is most important to us!

Realm: Mal’Ganis
Faction: Horde

Raid Progression:

Castle Nathria [10/10 H] , [4/10 M]
Ny’alotha [12/12 H], [9/12 M]
Eternal Palace [8/8 H], [3/8 M]
Crucible of Storms [2/2 H]
Battle of Dazar’alor [9/9 H], [3/9 M]
Raid Times:

Friday & Saturday 11:00PM-1:30 AM PST
BattleTag Contacts:

kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]
nebu46#1564 [Discord: nebu46#7564]

We are looking to add some of the following specializations to our roster but all roles or specializations are considered:

Tanks (1 spot)
*Any

Healers (1 healer)

Melee DPS (1 slot!)

Ranged DPS (2 spots):
could use a hutner or two!

Please reach out to us with any questions - we’d all love to hear from you!
All exceptional people feel free to app / talk with me! :smiley: Being late night is hard work!

Hi Kiaseli,

Its Mine I Licked It id 8/10M on a 6 hour a week schedule and looking for strong melee players, and a DK would be great!..I’ll link our copy paste and app form below - hope we hear from you!

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week (Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST) raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Melee DPS:
Monk plus one other exceptional melee player

Ranged DPS:
Open

Healers:
Resto Shaman

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Abberation on Battle.net (Moophisto#11601).

Spellgrounds#9766

The Peanut Gallery is a Horde raiding guild on US-Tichondrius (10/10H 6/10M). We are a group of semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who have been playing together since 2010 in Wrath. At the very end of BFA, we decided to form a new guild, The Peanut Gallery. Currently, we are looking for exceptional, mechanics-oriented raiders for our team to continuing our push into Mythic Castle Nathria and into future patches.

Raid Times:
7-10 pm PST Tuesday/Thursday

Previous Progression
BFA: 11/12M Nya’lotha (after a very late start into the tier as a guild)

SL: 10/10H 6/10M Castle Nathria
WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/The+Peanut+Gallery

Recruitment Needs
All DPS and healer priests are encouraged to apply. We aren’t looking for 100 parses. What we are looking for are players who can play their class with an acceptable degree of skill while still performing raid mechanics.

More about us:
The guild will provide for all consumables, so no need to grind your life away. However, d material donations are always appricated, but not required.

The guild uses Loot Council to distribute all available loot drops and ALL BOEs which are distributed at the loot council discretion and if they can not be equipped and used by a raid member then those BOEs are sold to help facilitate the financing of raid consumables.

Expectations

1. Come prepared.
  2. Show up early/on time.
  3. Work on your character/characters on off-raid days to bring as much as you can to the table.
  4. Know the bosses and come prepared with the knowledge to fulfil the role you will take in the fight
  5. Be receptive to and can provide constructive criticism.
  6. Follow directions when given specifically
  7. During a fight, comms should remain clear. The raid leader will make all calls and decided the direction of the fight.
  8. We would desire you to do mechanics 100% and only parse green as opposed to parsing 100s up until the point you mess up a mechanic and die, dropping to a grey parse. Dead raiders don’t do dmg.

How to Apply:

You can apply one of two ways:
Guild Application Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOWbwE8NtktAlELkNqwpxxYYleCoNGsNSiYKtptRCUUmm9vQ/viewform
If you want to apply by speaking to us directly, or if you have any questions about our guild, policies, or anything else, please contact:

• Scrambles:
    • Battlenet: Scrambles#1369
    • Discord: Scrambles#1730
  • Engleheart
    • Battlenet; Kurt#1915
    • Discord: Not Engle#2036

Outside of WoW, the guild has a diverse group of players with an active Discord. Some of the games we play include LoL, COD, PoE/Diablo, etc… in between major WoW patches.

Also, we have punch and pie….

Good morning :slight_smile:

Seventh Breakfast an 8/10M CE Focused Guild, is looking for exceptional Ranged DPS and Healers to join its raid team to complete Castle Nathria but push further up the charts in 9.1 Sanctum of Domination. We like to keep our raid environments fun but with a sense of purpose. We set goals weekly for prog and push to hit them. We have a guild night that’s not WoW focused but most team-building exercises and good laughs. While we are looking for specific roles we will never turn away an exceptional player.

Guild Info:

Server: US - Bleeding Hollow - Horde

Current Progress: 8/10M with Progress into SLG
Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8PM-11PM EST

Contact Information:

Discord: Razagul#4633 / Btag: Razagul#1969

Hello there! If you are available Tues/Thurs from 930pm-1230am EST I think we could be a perfect fit for you. My BNET is Silver#1492 and Discord Silver#0085.

Internet Champions is an established, long-time raiding guild that has been raiding in World of Warcraft since the start of the game and many of our core members and officers are still a part of the guild presently. Currently 6/10M with progress on Council.

Hi Kiaseli,

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Mythic Raid Team is focused on getting Cutting Edge before the tier is finished. We are currently 7/10M and we could use a capable DK to help us reach our goal!

Our raid days/times are Th/M 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655