[H] 224 7/10M Boomy and 220 7/10 M DH/DK/disc priest LFG

Hey all, the two of us are looking for a raid/guild to join for CE. Our current guild stopped raiding last week and our trial run for tonight fell through. I’m a 224 ilvl boomy and the person I’d be joining with has three mythic-ready toons ranging from 215-223 ilvl: a DH, DK, and a priest (can fill any role DPS, tank, or heals). We’re both 7/10 M with 200+ pulls on Sludge (RIP) and can send our logs for those pulls along with our personal logs if you’d like.
We’re looking for a guild that:

• Has at least 7/10 M, preferably with pulls on Sludgefist
  • Raids around 6pm-midnight EST Tues-Thurs, 2 or 3 days per week
  • Is pushing for CE
    Since it is last minute and we won’t be server transferring (currently Bleeding Hollow) tonight, we will come ready with our own raid consumables. Please let one of us know if you are interested, thank you!
    Discord:
    Nyctibus#2173
    Jeconti#5340
    Btag:
    Nyctibus#1630
    Jeconti#1189

Thanks all, we’ve found someone to raid with!

Hi Nyctibus! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hmm, we could potentially be a good fit for this situation, but we’re ally. We are generally skeptical of package deals but would make an exception for the right folks. If you don’t find something horde, fill an app out quick or dm me.

<It’s Mine I Licked It> is 8/10M, on a 2 night, 6 hour a week schedule. Come progress with us!

Our raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Raph on Battle.net (Raphael#1142).

More info ([A][Its Mine I Licked It]8-11 EST T/Th, Vet. Raiders LF DH/DK/RDPS/Heals for SoD CE (4/10M 10/10 H)):

It’s Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!
Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.
However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.
In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

Hey, I sent you a friend request on Discord if you’d like to discuss further.

Horror is searching for more RDPS to join us. Currently we’re 7/10M.

More info: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/htichondrius-horror-710m-tues-wed-7-10pm-pst-lf-dps/943686/2

:game_die:
[H] 9/10M|TWO TEAMS|LF HEAL/DPS 6&7PM CST STARTS! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey guys!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 8/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock/mage, warrior/hunter and maybe an off tank for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com