[Please delete]

Please delete, no longer relevant.

Hi Nyctibus! If you can’t find the prog you’re looking for and want a tight-knit community, then I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Dirt Flap is has open spots for DPS. We are looking for chill people that want to push content and have fun. Raid leader of 8+ years experience.

We run many mythic+ groups, pushing into Mythic raiding, & RBGS.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday
Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

Progression:
10/10 N
10/10H
4/10M
12% on Lady

Minimum ilvl of 218+, experience 2/10M.

Currently looking to fill some spots. will take any of these classes/or amazing player:

Melee
Warrior
Unholy DK

Range
Boomie
Spriest
Ele SHam

Contact me Jaebabe#1755

Hi Nyctibus,

Blob (4/10M horde guild on Tichondrius) is recruiting a couple dps to push for CE while maintaining our relaxed/fun environment. I believe we are 1-2 quality raiders away from being near your current progression (Inerva down to ~15% the first night). Our raid times are Tues/Wed 8-11 EST, and we also enjoy m+/pvp on off nights.

We have 1 other couple in the guild already, as well as many pairs of irl friends or family.
I added you on discord and would love to talk more if you are interested!
Bnet: Wilmo22#1212
Discord: Wilmo2432#6955

Hey Guys!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 7/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock, warrior and off tanks for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com