[H] 224 6/10M 1500 io Hunter LF Guild

KingSonic#11155
raider io/characters/us/sargeras/K%C3%AEngsonic
warcraftlogs character/us/sargeras/k%c3%aengsonic

After a 2 month break I am back to play for the long-term.

Looking for a SUPER chill fun non toxic Guild full of skilled players. I want a place to relax and have fun while achieving Cutting Edge/High io without feeling like its a job. Leadership must be able to know how to recruit to achieve this state of guild.

I have 1 of each class and I am an expert player currently maining a Hunter but looking to play all of my toons here and there. My work allows me to play anytime any day and can technically play 7 days a week. However I want to know the guild can handle my absence if I choose to get buy an ice cream with my kid or walk my dog during raid time.

I believe in both guild and player bringing value to eachother.
Respect
Consideration of others
Drive to improve
Good Vibes etc

I am a pretty passive player who keeps to himself but I wont be apart of guildies who are racists or drama hungry. I’m just lookin for a good time baby.

Hey Kingsonic,

I sent a btag request, would love to chat. I’m most reachable on discord if you wanted to add me there. Letholas#9581

Hey Kingsonic!

If you by chance would consider rolling horde, I think our guild would be a perfect fit for you.
We have several players on bench who’d love some progression but don’t want to be in all the time, so an occasional missed raid day doesn’t break us.

That being said, we’ve been knocked for our casual atmosphere by top skill players who expect perfection and a business like atmosphere. That isnt us. We are 5/10 with just one night on Artificier. We only hit mythic for the first time in the first week of March, so not too shabby.

Our guild is full of skilled but really laid back people who are interested in CE but not at the price of losing a fun time.

We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 11pm EST to 2am EST (8pm PST -11pm PST) with an optional night on Sundays from 11pm to 1am.

We are an active late-night guild with a lot of players who run M+ and pvp nightly.

If any of this even slightly appeals, lets chat!

Discord: Feyre#5760
Battletag: Feyre#11219

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 8/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We are currently extending on SLG.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

Hey Feyrae! We are 6/10M (soon to be7) Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm EST guild on Malganis looking to fill a few spots pushing CE! We had a late start on raid this tier and have been making smooth progress so far. Check us please, heres the link [H] <Bonesaw> Mal'Ganis 7/10M LFM

Hey Kingsonic,

We’re looking for a skilled hunter to help us finish the tier. If you think we’d be a good fit then hope to talk soon!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 8/10M CN w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Open/ All Classes
  • Ranged: Open/ All Classes
  • Healers: Open/ All Classes

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

• Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Apt skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

• Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)
  • Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Honor of the Horde (7/10M) on US- Magtheridon is recruiting players of all roles to finish out this tier. Weeknight raiding Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST. Please keep in mind that we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!
Contact me on discord @ Shiena#2900 :slightly_smiling_face:

still looking

Hi Kingsonic,

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Mythic Raid Team is focused on getting Cutting Edge before the tier is finished. We are currently 7/10M and we could use a capable hunter to help us reach our goal!

Our raid days/times are Th/M 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655

Hello there Kingsonic, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

if you pay for my xfer n faction im willing to give alliance another try. but i just paid to go back to horde

After Nerf 8/10M 

Currently looking for competitive players to push Cutting Edge with other like-minded individuals. We want to offer a low raid burnout environment, while still having a highly skilled, tight-knit group full of players that enjoy playing together outside of raid. We’re currently 8/10M, and want to fill out the last few slots with desirable DPS and/or exceptional healers. All things will be considered upon your original application. (Logs, raider io, previous raiding history, videos, etc) Feel free to be as detailed as you like.

All classes will be considered, especially if you’re exceptional in what you do. But our list of priorities include:

Looking for mainly DPS apps but healers and tanks may still apply.
Very large priority on a Mage
Warlock
Demon hunter
Shadow Priest
Death Knight
moonkin

Schedule 

Our main raid times are on Tuesday and Thursday. 7PM-10PM EST. Monday is optional for progressing/alts/sales, also at 7PM-10PM.

Application 

The best way to reach us is discord, but we regularly check the forum thread as well. Discords:

Claysthetics#9018 - Leader
Mattfleck#1933 - Officer
GodEmperorjong#0705 - Recruitment Officer