[H] 223 Holy Paladin LF Mature Guild

A little bit about me - I’ve raided mainly with IRL friends and then pushed for CE recently. 9.0 got the better of my guild a couple of months ago and I took a break from retail. The new 9.1 announcement has me thinking about comeback. I’m 30+, looking for a mature guild - I guess if you’re still alive at this point in 9.0 that shows you can hang in there through tough times.

I’m looking for 2 raid nights a week (can do 3 with 2-3 hour nights), can’t start earlier than 7pm CST. I’m ok with weekends. Prefer to stay Horde. Can move servers if I have to. Not interested in pushing ranks, but I do like being efficient with my time and killing bosses.

My armory if you’re interested: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/area-52/scotchz

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/scotchz

Hit me up on BNet if you want to chat, Scotchz#1680

Hi Scotchz!

I am Cleo, the Co-GM and Raid Lead for Vendetta on Dalaran. We are recruiting all roles for raiding for Sanctum on Domination. We are currently planning on AoTC, then possibly pursing a casual Mythic approach. Our raid times are Weds/Thurs 8:30pm-10:30pm EST with the possibility of extending if we need the extra time.

Our guild just moved from Area-52 to Dalaran, and we are trying to build a solid community as well. We do game nights, movie nights, and gathering with trivia nights. If you are interested, you can either reply here or message me on Battle-tag at Cleoatore#1937

We are an 18+ guild, while we do like stupid jokes like everyone else does, we do have dedicated few who have stuck together and we’re looking to expand upon that.

If you’re looking for a group of misfits who like dirty jokes, but then can get serious when the time comes along, then we may be the group for you. :slight_smile:

Happy Adventuring!

Hey Scotchz!

I’d love to chat with you, I’ll send a btag request- but I’m easier to reach on discord if you want to add me there.
Letholas#9581

Talk soon!

Hey Scotchz - would be happy to chat. My disc is Tazer#1603. See our post below, pretty sure we’d be a good fit based on your post.

Well we’re back at it. After a end of tier break from raiding we’re currently looking to add healers and dps to our core roster ahead of 9.1. We will be recruiting for both AOTC and Mythic progression.

Afterschool Special - (Horde) (Tichondrius)

We are a Mythic progression raiding guild that is looking for competent and competitive players. The ideal players are active, understand mythic progression, competitive, and able to take criticism to improve performance. We are looking for players to fill out our roster and kill the end game content!

More importantly, we’re a good group of people that enjoy hanging out together and downing bosses. Almost all of us are 30+, some ex-military, definitely not PC, and enjoy having a good time. If that’s something you can get behind, please reach out.

Ideal Recruit:

• Active and competitive
  • Have an understanding of mythic raiding
  • Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their gameplay
  • Can show up to raids consistently and on time

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday/Wednesday 5:45pm - 9:00pm Server(PST) (6:45pm - 10:00pm MST; 7:45pm - 11:00pm CST; 8:45pm - 12:00am EST)

*Possible 30min extension if we are close to defeating a progression boss

Off Night: Sunday 3:45-7:00pm Server(PST) (4:45pm - 8:00pm MST; 5:45pm - 9:00pm CST; 6:45pm - 10:00pm EST)

We are always looking for competent players. Those who share our mindset will be considered regardless of current roster needs.

If you are interested in being in Afterschool Special then message any of our great leaders below!

Guild Master; Character - Tazerrfaacee; Btag - Bojangles#1291; Discord - Tazer#1603

Recruitment Officer; Character - Bradryn; Btag - Bradryn#1115; Discord - Bradryn#8878

Hi Scotch,

We are looking to add a solid HPali to our core for 9.1 and beyond.

Bros With Banjos
[Horde- US-Laughing Skull]
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11EST (7-10CST)
Current Progress: 10/10N 10/10H 8/10M

Much of our guild is comprised of players who have raided together for many years dating back to MoP and beyond. Most of us have made friends with each other through the game over the years and stuck together. After taking a break from the game pre-BFA, we all came back together mid BFA and reformed as ‘Bros with Banjos’. We cleared 5/8M Eternal Palace and 12/12M Ny’alotha and got CE in the process. We have gotten CEs throughout multiple expansions dating back to MoP and look to continue doing so in Shadowlands and beyond.

We are a mature guild as most of us are in our late 20s and mid 30s with jobs and families to prioritize outside of the game. Our goal is getting Cutting Edge every raid tier while maintaining a 2 day raid schedule. We try to accomplish the most we can in the 6 hours of raiding we do each week. Raids are taken seriously enough to down bosses but we have fun, work on chipping away on progression and do our best to improve each raid night.

This tier we finished a bit behind then what we’d like due to some irl issues and attendence issues of players, but our goal is CE every time.

If you are interested in joining please contact me on Discord or in Game. I think you would be a very good fit and I would really like to speak with you further.

Discord: Windcaster#1394
Battlenet: Wind#1853

1 Like

lets talk about you and us

HI Scotchz

I think we offer what you are looking for!

Hello there Scotchz! Not sure if your time restrictions are the same on the weekends, but I thought I would reach out anyway. Our information will be below. If we sound like a good fit, please let us know! The team I am representing is our 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun 9/10M team.

[H] 9/10M 6hr Sat/Sun Pandamonium-Mal’ganis for 9.1 - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Guild BIO:
Newly created guild, with a consistantly growing community with Mythic+ and RBGs, as well as our Raid team who is currently 10/10N and 7/10H within 3 Resets, We are looking to push into Mythic content for 9.1 directly after AOTC. This post is to recruit for our Mythic core slots. We also are starting our alt raid group as well

Raid Times:
Wednesday’s 6-9 PST 8-11 CST 9-12 EST
Saturday’s 8-11 PST 10-1 CST 11-2 EST

For more information/ Answers to questions please reach out to one of the following officers:
TimohTee#6969 (discord) COrtanasman#1193 (Btag)
Strife1844#9974 (discord) Strife#1844 (Btag)
Karmazeus#3504 (discord) Invictus#12395 (Btag)

Scotchz, good luck in your search! If you haven’t already found a home, I’d love to talk with you sometime to discuss if we’d be a fit. We are a guild that recently moved to Area 52 horde after losing some raiders and are rebuilding. We AOTC every patch and run a lot of high keys, and are looking to build our mythic roster back out. Let’s chat! I’m better reached on discord at hutchhalf#9202. I’ll link our guild profile below for more info on raid times and more about our values.

https://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Pain%20Army 

** We are [US/H][Mal’ganis] | Invective | 10/10M **

Schedule:

Weekend Team: 2 days

• Fridays and Saturdays 8PM CST - 11:30 PM CST with two breaks. An hour might be added during progression to both days before raid*.

Guild Background:

Invective’s raid team is a 10/10M guild on Mal’ganis and we’re focused on cutting edge. We raid Friday/Saturday 8pm CST-11:30PM cst

Filled with CE raiders we’re currently looking for a few more to fill out our roster for progression. We are a group of friends and guildies who just enjoy raiding with each other so our raid environment is very chill and has a zero tolerance for toxicity.

We have a huge community of guildies who enjoy hanging out, m+, PVP, and sometimes we get events together such as tmog runs, jackbox games, etc!

Currently we are looking for:

• Tanks: FULL
  • Healers: Disc Priest priority, other exceptional healers
  • DPS: Exceptional DPS

Contact Info

If you’re interested please fill out this application. If you have any questions feel free to message me personally on battletag. Bonfires#11791

• forms.gle/McqkzMngUmhjJvMo7

Thank you!
Bon

Hey man [Lower] Tichondrius is 9/10M and looking for a solid H Pal to lock down our roster. I’m not big into writing a big schpeel and would prefer to talk in person. I added your BTag, I would love to be able to talk with you.

Hi there, Hyperbole on Tichondrius is recruiting a holy paladin for 9.1. We raid Saturday 5 - 9 PM PST and Sunday 5 - 8 PM PST. You can find more information here: [H][Tichondrius]<Hyperbole> 5/10M 10/10H Sat/Sun Mythic Raiding or you can add me in game at Lucro#11792

We are raiding this Saturday (6/19) and you are more than welcome to join us.