[H] 222 Warlock LF CE Mythic Guild

Hey there!

I just wanted to put something out here to see what might be available as I am looking to progress in the Mythic raid scene again. It has been quite some time since I have raided at the Mythic level (last CE was in early MoP), but I am very familiar with the teamwork required and challenges that often need to be hurdled. Shadowlands is the first expansion in quite some time that has me “hooked” and I would like to take it to the next level again as I am in a better spot in my personal life and have the time to invest towards it.

A little info about me:

I am currently a Destruction Warlock main and feel quite confident in the output it can bring. I am not opposed to learning Affliction or Demo as ultimately I want to be rounded out as much as possible, I just have not invested much time towards it yet. This Warlock was created at the beginning of Shadowlands and is something I have not had as a main character before. I am loving it so far and want to keep pushing myself to improve further. It has been very rewarding and enjoyable, part of the reason why I think I have managed to stay “hooked” to WoW again. I have also fallen in love with M+ and would love to keep pushing keys as high as possible.

Long story short, I am loving the challenge that WoW seems to be presenting again and I am in for the future if I can continue to push myself.

Some accomplishments thus far in Shadowlands:

10/10 H - AOTC (Logs available searching ‘Execration - Turalyon’ on WarcraftLogs.)

Keystone Master - RIO 1373 (Currently) - This was an enjoyable challenge as Warlocks are not really considered “meta” in the current patch. (Profile available searching ‘Execration - Turalyon’ on RaiderIO.)

General info:

Current iLvl - 222

Faction - Horde (I would prefer to stay Horde so I can still play with my RL friends at times.)

Available raid times/days:

2 nights a week!

I would prefer to raid between 8PM - 12PM CST. Start and end times can vary.

Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Thursday

I am going to leave my BNET and Discord handle out for now just so I can see what might be posted in this thread and will reach out if I think it could be a good fit to discuss further.

Thanks for taking a look and I look forward to seeing what might be out there!

• Ex

Hey, we could really use a Warlock! Café Disco is a recently re-formed mythic raiding guild that is largely extending raid lockouts at this point in the tier to see how close we can get to CE. We are currently 4/10M and I’m expecting Inerva to fall imminently (several sub-5% pulls). Our times are Thursday & Monday 8-11pm Eastern.

Try us out for a night. I can be reached on Discord at Forma#4632

More info here:

Hello friendo, we are Carried, a 2/10M horde guild on Kiljaeden. We raid Friday and Saturday at 6pm server aka Pacific for three hours each night. We are very interested in your services. Please contact me on discord Gorlock#7739 :blush:

Still looking!

Hi Execration! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey Exe!

Predictive Gaming [AoTc 7/10M CN] is a semi-hardcore mythic progression guild that is looking for new family members!

Although the guild is new, its members are not. Predictive Gaming’s founding members have been playing WoW together for over 10 years and have achieved Cutting Edge together in numerous past tiers. The goal of this close-knit community is to gather quality over quantity with its future raiders, and find members that fit in with the existing team.

We are a tight-nit, friendly community of players who enjoy all kinds of content, but we strive to maintain a competitive roster for our Mythic team. Our goal is to grow and experience content together, while raiding on a laid back schedule. Our ultimate goal is CE every tier and we are recruiting to make that a reality.

Current progression and raid times:
Tues & Fri: 9:00 p.m. - 1:00 a.m. EST (Rarely extend)

We are currently recruiting a Rogue, resto sham/ Disc priest, Lock, warrior and off tanks for mythic progression but any exceptional applicants will be considered!

We also have an alt friendly or Casual Team that does a Heroic clear on Saturdays at 9:00 p.m. EST. If raiding isn’t your thing, we have an RBG team and M+ groups running weekly!

If interested please fill out the application linked below or for more information, feel free to contact our:

Recruitment Officer:
Btag: Veni2399#1206
Discord: Venividivici#7990

Raid Lead:
Btag: Wishkins#1359

Guild Lead:
Btag: Swagner#7414
Predictivegaming@outlook.com

Good afternoon,

SIN Gaming on Tichondrius horde is currently in high demand of a solid warlock. Our raid times are 2 days a week 930est-1est. Tues/wednesday. We are 8/10m and currently progging on SLG. I would love to discuss more, add me on btag Pre#1999

Haunted by Murlocs (8/10M CN) is an active raiding and mythic plus guild based on Area52 Horde looking to recruit exceptional raiders for our two raiding teams to push for Cutting Edge in the Castle Nathria raid in Shadowlands.

Our two raid teams are AM & WE. Each raid team’s timings are listed below:

The AM team (8/10M) raids for 3 days a week for 3 hours a day on Wed/Thu/Fri 10:00AM-1:00PM EST.

The WE team (7/10M) raids for 2 days a week for 4 hours a day on Fri/Sat 9:30PM-1:30AM EST.

Hit us up, we’d love to talk!
Bnet Contacts: TheBubbly#1484
Discord Contacts: Lushes#6642
Guild Discord: discord.gg/nr6kKuw

Thank you all who have responded thus far. I am still looking however!

HI Ex – Building a CE focused team. High trial filtering to find the right folks. Not quite into mythic, but most of our folks have plenty of mythic experience. Just getting the right numbers! We left our guilds to stop carrying and build something better.

Potency is a newly formed team looking to builds a semi-hardcore atmosphere and push into CE. We would love to bring on like-minded folks who want to avoid the 2-3 “carries” in their raids and have mutual respect for the other folks’ skillset and attitudes within their raid. If you fit that mold, we would love to hear from you!

Abous Us

was founded by 2 long-time raiders who wanted to avoid routine carries in semi-casual groups. The goal is to push for CE and to improve tier over tier. Both of us are multi-top 50 players historically and have been on this game since release in 2004. Leadership has been running guilds for upwards of a decade now.

Recruitment Needs

• R DPS (Specifically looking for Ele, Mage, Lock, Chicken)

WE DO NOT RECRUIT FOR THE BENCH

Raid Times

Tues/Thurs: 7:30-10:30 CST

WE DO NOT RAID MORE THAN 2 DAYS A WEEK

Mission

Build a CE roster over the next raid tier and aim for a top 500 WW position in the long haul. This is a new guild. Be prepared to build a roster with us.

Contact Info (GM)

BNET: Ekye#11711
DISCORD: Ekyu#3966

Hello, 8/10 Mythic guild i’d be interested in interviewing you via discord. You can contact me via the below:
Alüe#9972 - Discord

Hey there Execration!

[H - Area 52] (8/10M) is a two day raiding guild looking for an exceptional lock to round out the team! Raid times are Tues/Thurs 9p-12a EST. We’d love to chat with you about maybe joining, as you seem like a great fit.

Check out our forum post/application!

Evening Execration, I am looking to add a warlock to the roster (My current Warlocks wants to reroll in 9.1, so this would be a core spot if the performance is there). We raid T/Th 8-11 est, 7/10M with Sludge at 2%, CE in Ny’alotha.

If the schedule works for you and this offer intrigues you, feel free to apply to us at the link below.

https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/area-52/saf/main

Hey man! Would love to chat if our post is interesting to you. Our raid times are slightly off from what you are looking for, but maybe we could make it work. Let me know!

Hey there Execration! I think our raid times work logistically well for you if you can also do Sundays! We raid Wed/Sun @ 8pm - 11pm CT.

Great post btw. Love that you put a lot of thought into it to showcase more of who you are. I think you’d be a great fit culture-wise! We’re obsessed with self-improvement and are constantly pushing ourselves as players and people. (Our guild name is based on that!)

We also love pushing as high keys as possible. Our highest io is 1945!

Happy to come have you trial sometime.

More info below.

Bnet: ArcticWind#11502

1 Like

Appreciate the responses thus far. Still looking!

Hey Execration,

I’m Stage, co-GM of Untouchable [4/10M] on Tichondrius (H). We have just had an opening for a warlock and think you would make a great fit. We raid Tues/Thurs from 8pm to 11pm EST with alt runs on Sundays same time (optional, of course).

If you’d like to read more about us, please read our recruitment post below and add my Discord. I respond very fast and would love to have a conversation.

Edit: Despite our post saying Affliction lock, your performance as Destruction is totally fine for us.

Hey Execration, my guild (7/10M) on Zul’jin is desperately looking for solid locks to both finish out the tier and going forward with 9.1 and beyond. We raid 9pm-1am Tues/Weds each week, and have many past CE players including myself. If interested add/msg me on Bnet or Discord, and can look at getting you on the roster asap.
BNet: Absynnian#1531
Discord: Absynnian#7867

Hi Execration,

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Mythic Raid Team is focused on getting Cutting Edge before the tier is finished. We are currently 6/10M and we could use a capable warlock to help us reach out goal!

Our raid days/times are Th/M 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655

Hey Execration! I’d love to talk to you about raiding and I think you’d be a great fit for us!

Exodus is a CE Ny’alotha, 7/10M Castle Nathria raiding guild on Burning Legion - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current Mythic level content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.

Raid Times:
We operate on a two day Mythic raiding schedule, with an additional optional Heroic reclear night.

Monday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)
Wednesday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)

Recruiting:

• Balance Druid
  • Disc Priest
  • Resto Shaman
  • Marksman Hunter
  • Shadow Priest
  • Affliction, Destruction, or Demonology Warlock

Unlisted classes/specs and exceptional applicants are welcome to apply as well!

What we expect from you:
– Positive Attitude
– Flexibility between Specs, when needed.
– Good attendance, and communication if you’ll be missing.
– Ability to maintain your character’s progression throughout the tier.

What to expect from us:
– Mythic Progression that maintains momentum throughout the tier.
– Experienced and competitive leadership.
– Consumables and Repairs
– Assistance to improve your character inside and outside of raid.
– Active Mythic+ and PvP groups.
– A raid team focused on completing raids, and having fun.

Contact
Additional questions can be directed to Bergeist (MPC3RD#1400) on Battlenet and MPC3RD#2433 on Discord.