[H] 222 Warlock LF CE Mythic Guild

Hello, 8/10 Mythic guild i’d be interested in interviewing you via discord. You can contact me via the below:
Alüe#9972 - Discord

Hey there Execration!

[H - Area 52] (8/10M) is a two day raiding guild looking for an exceptional lock to round out the team! Raid times are Tues/Thurs 9p-12a EST. We’d love to chat with you about maybe joining, as you seem like a great fit.

Check out our forum post/application!

Evening Execration, I am looking to add a warlock to the roster (My current Warlocks wants to reroll in 9.1, so this would be a core spot if the performance is there). We raid T/Th 8-11 est, 7/10M with Sludge at 2%, CE in Ny’alotha.

If the schedule works for you and this offer intrigues you, feel free to apply to us at the link below.

https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/area-52/saf/main

Hey man! Would love to chat if our post is interesting to you. Our raid times are slightly off from what you are looking for, but maybe we could make it work. Let me know!

Hey there Execration! I think our raid times work logistically well for you if you can also do Sundays! We raid Wed/Sun @ 8pm - 11pm CT.

Great post btw. Love that you put a lot of thought into it to showcase more of who you are. I think you’d be a great fit culture-wise! We’re obsessed with self-improvement and are constantly pushing ourselves as players and people. (Our guild name is based on that!)

We also love pushing as high keys as possible. Our highest io is 1945!

Happy to come have you trial sometime.

More info below.

Bnet: ArcticWind#11502

1 Like

Appreciate the responses thus far. Still looking!

Hey Execration,

I’m Stage, co-GM of Untouchable [4/10M] on Tichondrius (H). We have just had an opening for a warlock and think you would make a great fit. We raid Tues/Thurs from 8pm to 11pm EST with alt runs on Sundays same time (optional, of course).

If you’d like to read more about us, please read our recruitment post below and add my Discord. I respond very fast and would love to have a conversation.

Edit: Despite our post saying Affliction lock, your performance as Destruction is totally fine for us.

Hey Execration, my guild (7/10M) on Zul’jin is desperately looking for solid locks to both finish out the tier and going forward with 9.1 and beyond. We raid 9pm-1am Tues/Weds each week, and have many past CE players including myself. If interested add/msg me on Bnet or Discord, and can look at getting you on the roster asap.
BNet: Absynnian#1531
Discord: Absynnian#7867

Hi Execration,

I don’t know if you’ve already found a new home, but if you’re still on the hunt, feel free to give us a look. My guild < Part Time Heroes > on Hyjal is a casual raiding guild. Our Mythic Raid Team is focused on getting Cutting Edge before the tier is finished. We are currently 6/10M and we could use a capable warlock to help us reach out goal!

Our raid days/times are Th/M 8-11pm PST. Not sure if that aligns well with what you’re looking for, but if you can swing the times, we may be a good fit! If you’re interested, I’d love to chat!

My Btag and a link to our guild post are below. Hoping to hear from you soon! Thanks!

Tyr

Panda507#1655

Hey Execration! I’d love to talk to you about raiding and I think you’d be a great fit for us!

Exodus is a CE Ny’alotha, 7/10M Castle Nathria raiding guild on Burning Legion - US. We strive to complete every boss of the current Mythic level content before the start of the next raid tier, on a two night, six hour a week, raid schedule. We welcome healthy competition in our roster, and our goal is to promote a balance between progression and fun, while maintaining momentum throughout the current tier.

Raid Times:
We operate on a two day Mythic raiding schedule, with an additional optional Heroic reclear night.

Monday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)
Wednesday: 7PM to 10PM CST (8PM to 11PM EST)

Recruiting:

• Balance Druid
  • Disc Priest
  • Resto Shaman
  • Marksman Hunter
  • Shadow Priest
  • Affliction, Destruction, or Demonology Warlock

Unlisted classes/specs and exceptional applicants are welcome to apply as well!

What we expect from you:
– Positive Attitude
– Flexibility between Specs, when needed.
– Good attendance, and communication if you’ll be missing.
– Ability to maintain your character’s progression throughout the tier.

What to expect from us:
– Mythic Progression that maintains momentum throughout the tier.
– Experienced and competitive leadership.
– Consumables and Repairs
– Assistance to improve your character inside and outside of raid.
– Active Mythic+ and PvP groups.
– A raid team focused on completing raids, and having fun.

Contact
Additional questions can be directed to Bergeist (MPC3RD#1400) on Battlenet and MPC3RD#2433 on Discord.

Still looking!

Hey Ex. I know I threw my hat in the ring already, however I would really appreciate the chance to talk to you directly. There are thousands of great guilds out there, I can see just from this thread how many wonderful offers you have. However I would like the chance to earn your services , because I think our family would be happy to welcome a new brother :blush: Gorlock#7739 on discord if you would be willing to have a conversation.

Hey Cosmanova. I appreciate the responses. Unfortunately, Friday and Saturday evenings will not work with my current schedule for raiding.

Hi Execration,

Blob (4/10M horde guild on Tichondrius) is recruiting a couple dps to push for CE while maintaining our relaxed/fun environment. Our raid times are Tues/Wed 8-11 EST, and we also enjoy m+/pvp on off nights. The guild was founded this expansion by a group of irl mutual friends/family. We have built a solid community with our raiders already as shown by a majority of our raid faction/server transferring a few weeks ago to continue our progression for this tier and beyond.

I am impressed by your raiding history and your current heroic logs, and I would love to have you come trial with us to see if we would be the right fit for you.

If you are interested please contact me via bnet or discord. Thanks!
Bnet: Wilmo22#1212
Discord: Wilmo2432#6955

Hey Execration,

I’m from Take On Me-Hyjal [H]. We raid 7:30-10:00pm PST on Wednesdays/Thursdays. We are currently 7/10m and making progress on Sludgefist. Very active guild inside and outside of raid. Very helpful guild that wants to improve as a team. Let me know.

Discord: Wowdrew#5138

Up we go go go!

Hey Execration!

Welcome back! I really love the positivity and detail you’ve put into your post and how you keep updating this thread. As a recruiter, it’s refreshing to see on these forums. So let me at least offer a bump since, as much as we’d like to have you, my guild is unlikely to fit your needs (Alliance, start raids at 7:30p CST, and 2nd raid night is on Sundays). Good luck in your guild search!

Teagon

1 Like

Appreciate the kind feedback Teagon!

Hello we are Pumpers Anonymous on Illidan(H), we are a 3/10 M raiding guild that raids on T/TH from 8pm-11pm CST. We have a leadership team of former CE players ramping up for 9.1

Feel free to reach out to me on bnet Criticalfail#1905 , or discord Totem#0238