[H] 221 UH DK 5/10M PST raid times required

HELLO PLEASE READ THIS PART UNDERSTAND THE TIMEZONE DIFFERENCE BEFORE YOU CONTACT ME. I LOVE THAT YOU HAVE INTEREST BUT IF YOU START AT SAY 8 EST THATS TOO EARLY. SO LETS NOT WASTE EACHOTHERS TIME THANKS!!

Pretty simple looking for a place to raid and enjoy my time as my guild has decided to call it quits. I currently am 5/10M and have yet to pull lady but have of course watched some strat videos. I love raiding and have years of experience from server first to CE. I have been in a large range of skill level guilds from US 100 to barely clearing content. I’m not hardcore but love to clear content in a timely manner. I want a chill environment screaming raid leaders need not reach out I’m well beyond those days. I’m fine with constructive criticism just not raging.

Ideal Raid days and times:
2-3 days per week
7-11pm pst

Armory:
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/tichondrius/necrotixxz

standard Logs:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/necrotixxz

Ilvl Logs
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/necrotixxz#bybracket=1

If you have questions or would like to chat my here is my bnet:
Gillomius#1467

Thank you for your time and consideration!

We may not be 4/10M yet, but we are a good group of people with the drive to push CE now and, in upcoming content. We are in need of an UH DK for our mythic roster.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ushtichondriustitled-tuesdayaotc-110m-lf-healsdps-m-prog-weekend-satsun-5-8-pst/889783

Hard Like Heroic-Mal’Ganis (4/10m) is looking for a boomkin, mage, spriest, or dk to join us for progression. We are a pretty chill/relaxed group with the end goal of clearing CE content.

Our ideal applicant is someone who knows how to play their class at a high level, has CE experience or good logs.

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:15 CST to 11:30 CST with invites going out 15 minutes before raid time.

Contact any of the following people in game :D…

rbv#11544
boomshizzle#1750

Please ensure your raid times align with mine!

Hello there, added you on battle net.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 6/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-410m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Hey Necrotixxz, would love to see if we could get you in for SLG and Denny Mythic prog this tier and get you to be apart of our CE team. Let me know if I can answer any questions.

About Us:
We are a Mythic raiding guild located on Stormrage-US. We created this guild in Legion and have it built from the ground up to make ourselves a high level team and a close family. We have overcome the hardships of being a new guild and have succeeded at getting CE the last two tiers. When not raiding, we strive to maintain activity through PvP, high level M+ keystones, various other games or just chat about the real world.

Currently we are recruiting:

Class Priority
Demon Hunter (DPS) high
Monk (DPS) high
Warlock medium
Warrior (DPS) medium
Deathknight (DPS) medium

We always look at exceptional applicants regardless of class
ALSO maintaining a raid ready alt is encouraged :smile:

Our raid times are Tues/Wed/Sun 10pm-1am EST
We also host alt raids Saturday 10pm EST

We ask that you post your character sheet from Raider IO, Warcraft Logs or Wowprogress on our RECRUITMENT discord channel.

Shadowlands Progression
7/10M Castle Nathria

BFA Progression
12/12M Ny’alotha – 8/8M EP – 9/9M BDA – 7/8 Mythic Uldir

Legion Progression
10/11 Mythic Antorus – 5/9M ToS – 5/10M NH – 3/3H ToV – 4/7M EN

We achieved Cutting Edge last expansion!! We hope those joining us have that same mind-set in our progression in future tiers and expansions!

For any questions or inquiries:
Join our recruitment discord discord.gg/DUU3D4E
Or add Val#1862, Desto#11250, Kirnal#1437, Mastablastah#1100

have talked to several guilds but haven’t made a decisions yet so this post is still active

have narrowed my search but always willing to listen to other offers.

Hi there, we’re Severity on Hyjal. We are currently a start up of just about 20 current and returning top 50 US raiders. Our interests stem from raiding, to mythic +, to pvp, and sale runs in our freetime. We are looking for like minded players to progress and grow with us into shadowlands and beyond. To keep up with all of the content that we enjoy in the game, we intend to raid on a lighter schedule of two nights a week; Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 - 11:30 pm PST with optional events outside the scheduled mandatory raid times. currently 6/10M due to roster changes (not where we want to be).

currently looking for a couple more solid dps to round out our roster and push hard to finish castle and going foward for the rest of the expansion. if interested or have any questions toss me an add. would love to chat
btag: mke#11978

Mediocre at Best is looking for additional raiders for Shadowlands. The guilds core is comprised of returning Cutting Edge raiders. Our guild upon formation has not missed a single raid where we haven’t cleared the most difficult content available at the given time, and we are looking forward to adding more raiders to our ranks to take on the content like a well oiled machine.

Raid Days/Times Wednesday / Thursday 6-9 PST. Optional raid is on Monday which is mainly used for sales. Our guild also does RBGs regularly and achieved 2100 for the free looooot!

Currently looking for:
Tanks: Full

Healers: Full

Melee DPS: All exceptional players

Range DPS: All exceptional players

We’re a very laid back guild that prides ourselves on our good raiding atmosphere, we believe in creating a place where people can make mistakes without getting raged at by leadership. At the same time none of us enjoy wiping and we expect everyone to perform at a high level, applicants who are competitive and thrive off friendly competition are preferred. We’re also a very active guild outside of raid time. We have multiple raiders that are always pushing high keys and running M+

If interested, please apply below and we’ll contact you.

Remove PERIOD for .

docs.googlePERIODcom/forms/d/1FnPhUqy51AHiwsPhkcq4hvUYrZ07jT0aRIndRIESAqo/viewform?edit_requested=true

Hey there!

Mango Bay (H)(Illidan) (6/10M) is a group of players enjoying Wow together since early legion. With the release of Shadowlands we have turned our sights on achieving cutting edge and are on track to do just that. Our long term goals are to achieve cutting edge in each subsequent tier as well. In terms of personalities we are quite laid back but we bring a seriousness to mythic raiding and prepare accordingly. We are currently on the hunt for likeminded individuals to join our team, those who can joke and have fun but be ready to focus when needed.

Current needs:

Disc Priest
UH DK

Although this is mainly what we are searching for, we are open to any above average players in other specs.

Our current raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12EST. At the beginning of the tier we also raid Wednesday at the same time for the first month.

If Mango Bay sounds like the right place for you, contact me below:

Bnet: Kareco#1723 Disc: Kareco#4773

Please understand the time difference between pst and your timezone thanks!!

too the tippy top you go

Hi Necrotixxz,

I was looking into your profile, and your experience has peaked our interest. Here is a little about our guild/community, below. we are a mix of top level Mythic raiders (some raiding in Fused in the past, and Blood Legion), multiple tiers of cutting edge, veteran wow players, casual players, and new players. There is something for everyone over here. However, to focus on YOU, and what YOU want, please read below.

Guild: Sigma Six

The Progression Team: 8 PM - 12 AM CST (6 PM - 10 PM PST) Tuesday/Wednesday (8pm to 11pm CST after progression) - 10/10 Heroic - I realize that our raid times aren’t exactly where yours are, though! If your schedule changes at all, we’d love to have you aboard. Please, read to the end and see what we are offering. We take care of our own over here.

What we offer: A semi-hardcore raiding environment, filled with people who not only wish to get as much progression as possible, but also enjoy each other’s company.

-Active discord community, with many of us hanging out in voice.

-Plenty of people to do activities with outside of raiding

-Casual raid night normal/heroic runs for alts and mains alike, where we can just enjoy ourselves and have fun.

-What we are looking for: Players with a fun, competitive nature.

-Players who look to constantly improve at the game.

-People looking for a community to hang out with.

-Open-minded and respectful individuals.

Also, we require people who are in the core progression group to be running at minimum 10 of their highest keys per week, or 2-3 per day. We value effort, accountability, and commitment to what we are trying to achieve. We are looking for a second tank to join our Brewmaster in Mythic progression, we are just shy of the last remaining players (1 healer, 1 tank, and 3 dps).

We would like to take you in as a trial raider, and you may do this from your current server, if you wish. once the trial period is over, I will than PAY FOR YOUR SERVER TRANSFER, if you A. should have any difficulty in doing so, or B. Are a good fit, and have an even better attitude, and share our common goals in Sigma Six. We are a bit behind, as we started late; but are determined to get CE by the end of the current tier.

Please, reach out to me at PrinceAgmar#1656 (Bnet) or my Discord Tag @ Thrall#208212:00

Hey Necro!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 4/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

RGB TEAM: Open Recruitment
CR 1600
Recruitment: [Main Team] We’re accepting all classes just high need for warlocks other than that don’t be afraid to chat!
Warlock: HIGH

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

good lord reading must be really difficult for some people.

We raid in your time zone criteria.
We start at 11 pm EST. If you’re open to alliance here is our spam to look at:

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)Proudmoore - Alliance

Current Progression: 4/10M , 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:

Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge

Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N

Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge

Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:

Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF

For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Lerich: Lerich/maps3y88#4653
Kinetik: Kinetk#1503

Officers:Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!

Hey how’s it going? I saw your post here on the forums and thought I’d reach out as my guild has been looking for an Unholy DK and it seemed like you would be a really good fit. We’re currently 5/10 M and I think the times should work for you. I’ll post the rest of our info here.

< Arduous > [Tichondrius] is a reformed guild led by a mix of 12/12M cutting edge, high mythic+ players and returning players looking to achieve CE throughout Shadowlands.

Our raid times are Tues/Thurs. 7-10 PM PST. We also host an open optional/alt raid night Sunday from 7-10 PM PST.

Because we only raid for two nights each week, we expect our raiders to come prepared each night and ready to perform at a high level. We place a strong emphasis on the ability to improve every week and expect our raiders to dig through logs and figure out how best to play their class and spec.

Ideal fit for players looking for a laid-back atmosphere, but who know how to roll up their sleeves when it’s time to get a kill or progress in a fight.

Please let me know if you’d be interested as we’d like to have you come trial.

Jump